Sign in to follow this  
Guest thomas meadow

i love the state of WA. they may have the greatest thing ever.

Guest thomasmeadow

i dont know if its the whole state of WA or just the area i live in, but they have these coffee huts all over.

i never really cared to go to them, but some one told me that the girls that work at them are half naked.

i didn't buy it...

but long and behold they sure are!

I work at one of the biggest "coffee hut" (if by coffee hut, you mean drive through) chains on the west coast. If the girl isn't married/engaged/long-term they love to fuck. I'm not sure about Washington, but if you're not a grimey old fuck with a mustache, have some game (TM:Check), have enough cash to get her trashed at a decent bar (TM:Check), and a decent ride (TM:Check), they're bound to fuck. If you target a chick, visit her a few times, set a decent foundation.... it's all over.

Trust me. They're all teenage/college-age sluts.

These woman are really just strippers with a high sense of false dignity and clothes.

I've never been to a coffee shop in Seattle before. What's the name of this stripper coffee chain?

Java Girls is the popular one up in northern Oregon and some parts of Washington. There was one here, but it was full of washed up strippers with c-section scars and shitty coffee.

Edited by AbominableHoman