What excuse will Slash/Duff/Fortus use when there's no new material in 2022?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish that was the Axl Solo Band, or the band was called Chinese Democracy, or something. Doing big theatres instead of trying to ride the GNR name into arenas, and only 4-5 GNR covers per night, all

Hard Skool will be dropped by then. Just back to the same setlist from 2019.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

How is it that a group of 7 musicians (okay let's be real, only 4) can't come up with any new releases all this time ... but one single man, with severe chronic neck pain, named Bobby Ritchie is about to release a 50-song triple album at age 50?

Well they woukd be interested in doing new music, but if the quarterback isnt interested in throwing the ball what can you do?.

22 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Not really. I mean, it's a given one half of Chinese Democracy is about Slash/Duff and the the other half is about Stephanie Seymour.

I'm not interested in dissecting each song line by line and speculate which verse is about who.

I reckon you've got Axl's batshit essay about China from the alt booklet framed in your downstairs bog :D

16 hours ago, The Linguini Occurrence? said:

Love him or hate him, it's gonna be 12 albums of new material in 28 years to GNR's one.  :shrugs2:

Some of his music can be a little corny but I love most of his albums.  His material has gotten better with age and that can't be said about most musicians.  And he's a Trump supporter so I'll gladly pick up his latest release.

4 minutes ago, Trumpy Bear said:

Some of his music can be a little corny but I love most of his albums.  His material has gotten better with age and that can't be said about most musicians.  And he's a Trump supporter so I'll gladly pick up his latest release.

Rock N Roll Jesus is indeed his best IMO.

I'm glad the triple album is going back to his roots with 10 hip-hop, 10 rock and 20 from the vault.

Never cared for most of his country stuff (sorry McCoy).