Gypsies x Covid. Which is worse?

Gypsies have been disturbing humanity for centuries, especially in Western Europe (in countries like Georgia, they are a plague).

They say gypsy tears can cure aids but can it cure Covid?

Do gypsies even catch Covid? Or is the virus afraid of catching something worse themselves and stay away from the Bilos and the Ragnarinos?

Why is Ragnar so angry all the time?

Please share your thoughts.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gypsies in Ireland have caused chaos during Covid. They don't follow any of the guidelines whatsoever, have helped spread the UK variant all over the place and are a fucking scourge wherever they go. 

ragnar logs into the guns n roses forum to check his daily notifications    

Ragnar manages to fuck a lot of first-world guys' relatives for a guy who has never been privy to an operational septic tank and lives on a leaky boat in Georgia. He either has the longest dick in the

Posted Images

Well, the government never locked us down to protect us from gypsies, so I think I’d rather have them around.

I think Ragnar’s anger might be a cultural thing. I’ve met gypsies from the Ukraine, Romania and Hungary, and they were all sweet kind caring people, but to get to that I had to get through a thick shell of what can be perceived as anger, distrust and/or resentment.

Gypsies in their 20 are beautiful. They don’t seem to age well though.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

No Tyson Fury fans here I understand?

He's a hulking loudmouth brute. Can't stand him or most of the other heavyweights these days. Just lumbering golems and barely a boxer between them. 

The only Tyson worth talking about is Mike. 

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

If I ever feel down about myself, at least I can find reassurance that I am not as miserable as Ragnar.

That's the spirit! Always remember that you will never be as lowly as Gypsy excrement. The world is your oyster.

Better yet, you have things to offer to the world. Ragnar has nothing to offer (I think that deep down even he knows this, hence his inexplicable rage).

4 hours ago, arnold layne said:

If I ever feel down about myself, at least I can find reassurance that I am not as miserable as Ragnar.

In the movie thread you could pass for Ragnar.

Anyway, I love Ragnar for the fact that I can almost always count on him to have already made a sufficiently hilarious shitism on whatever the subject of the thread is by the time I've opened it. The recent ones about Sepultura and Bon Jovi were particularly great. "Pencil Neck Kennedy and The Shitdistillators" might be his all time GOAT post though.

13 hours ago, Sick Boy said:

Gypsies in Ireland have caused chaos during Covid. They don't follow any of the guidelines whatsoever, have helped spread the UK variant all over the place and are a fucking scourge wherever they go. 

You can't say shit about them anywhere or you'll be called a racist as they are an "ethnic minority." 

They contribute nothing to society but take, take,take. Fucking parasites. 

The blonde, blue eyed ones are sexy though. 

20 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You wish you were half as "miserable" as I am, Nate. You calling someone else "miserable" is fucking rich.......

How's life ? any suicidal thoughts lately ? feeling giving up ?

What kind of a low life loser starts "Let's Kill Ourselves" thread and then proceeds to call others "miserable"........

Think about it if you have enough brain power. I mean, I doubt it, but still give it a try......

How's cancer little dickhead ? isn't it in its final stage ? isn't it time already ?

"Nothing to offer" you think very highly of yourself, don't you little dickweed :lol: ?

What do you have to "offer" to "society" ? being an obnoxious, loudmouthed cunt on the internet you fucking waste of oxygen ?

Nurses should stop giving you meds. It'll accelarate process. Nature needs to claim its victim. You know, natural selection, survival of the fittest, Darwinism and all that "jazz".........

Maybe you've had an unpleasant experience with Gypsies but I'm not one of them......

So, next time do your research.........

Possibly the most vicious post in gnfnr history. 

9 hours ago, Sick Boy said:

He's a hulking loudmouth brute. Can't stand him or most of the other heavyweights these days. Just lumbering golems and barely a boxer between them. 

The only Tyson worth talking about is Mike. 

I like Tyson Fury because he is über anti-Woke/PC. Recently told the Beeb to stuff their Spoty awards. But I agree the heavyweight division is piss poor compared to yesteryear. 

I don't think I've ever met an actual gypsy. I know there was some article a few years ago how they would just shit in the streets out in California, but that is kind of what people of all stripes do in California.

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I like Tyson Fury because he is über anti-Woke/PC. Recently told the Beeb to stuff their Spoty awards. But I agree the heavyweight division is piss poor compared to yesteryear. 

Haha. Tyson is funny. Love that fella

reface-2021-03-03-01-05-35.gif