Jump to content

Dust N’ Bones - Izzy’s Documentary


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Ragnar said:

If this kind of crap is all he can contribute these days, he can piss the fuck off. Gilby Clarke level bad........

 

There is nothing wrong with this.

It's better than anything Slash n Myles, Duff and the homos have put out

Or even most of the garbage on CD

 

 

But you're just a very angry man

Very angry

Angry

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

There is nothing wrong with this.

There's everything wrong with it but you'll never understand. So, Don't even try :facepalm:

 

6 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Or even most of the garbage on CD

If you say so.......

 

6 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

But you're just a very angry man

Very angry

Angry

I'm so angry right Now. In fact, I'm infuriated :lol::facepalm:..........

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ragnar said:

There's everything wrong with it but you'll never understand. So, Don't even try :facepalm:

 

If you say so.......

 

I'm so angry right Now. In fact, I'm infuriated :lol::facepalm:..........

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to live everyday full of anger.

I can't imagine what it's like 

 

Have you been angry for so long that it's normal for you?

 

You never post anything even remotely positive.

That's fine. Wallow away in your weird angry world  

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Sometimes I wonder what it's like to live everyday full of anger.

I can't imagine what it's like 

 

Have you been angry for so long that it's normal for you?

 

You never post anything even remotely positive.

That's fine. Wallow away in your weird angry world  

Rant some more :lol::facepalm:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...