Jump to content

Grohl was the best drummer of the 90s, according to Axl


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Wilco said:


That you're getting at the murder theory which to me is a bunch of horseshit. That's my point. Clear now?

Lol murder theory. How in your mind am I getting to that nonsense? I just said it above: Cobain was a helpless junkie and he blew his brains out.

 

So, now your point is clear indeed, but greatly mistaken.

 

It’s hard not to use that 5-word trump card against you, it’s like your asking for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Lol murder theory. How in your mind am I getting to that nonsense? I just said it above: Cobain was a helpless junkie and he blew his brains out.

 

So, now your point is clear indeed, but greatly mistaken.

 

It’s hard not to use that 5-word trump card against you, it’s like your asking for it.


Doesn't Buzz Osbourne believe in the murder theory, or a murder theory? And you said to look to him, that he knew him and thus has it right, so the implication I took from it was you were saying he was a junkie, but he was  murdered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Wilco said:


Doesn't Buzz Osbourne believe in the murder theory, or a murder theory? And you said to look to him, that he knew him and thus has it right, so the implication I took from it was you were saying he was a junkie, but he was  murdered.

I don’t know what he thinks about Kurt’s death. I just brought him up for his comments about that Cobain documentary (something about cobain having sex with a girl with a mental disability, his involvement producing the melvin’s album, his fake stomach issues and lies about his heroin use in general).

 

My point was more about the documentary and the unnecessary exhibition of his private life. It would be like an episode of Intervention gone wrong. I don’t need to witness someone’s path through hell, let alone doing it for the sake of “entertainment”.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

I don’t know what he thinks about Kurt’s death. I just brought him up for his comments about that Cobain documentary (something about cobain having sex with a girl with a mental disability, his involvement producing the melvin’s album, his fake stomach issues and lies about his heroin use in general).

 

My point was more about the documentary and the unnecessary exhibition of his private life. It would be like an episode of Intervention gone wrong. I don’t need to witness someone’s path through hell, let alone doing it for the sake of “entertainment”.

 

If he had sex with a girl with a mental disability, that's utterly fucking horrible. That's, to me anyway, literally rape. Holy hell, hope that's not true.

I do believe he had a stomach issue, perhaps psychosomatic, but the heroin addiction probably ironically CREATED a stomach problem. Aren't heroin addicts usually constipated and such? Plus snorting glue and all that can't be good for your systems in general, so I can def see him having acid reflux. He was a drug user from a young age and it probably fucked him up somewhere.

 

At 27, he could've easily passed for 40 without make up on like in that pic I shared. He had done a lot of damage to his body even by then; I can't think his heart and liver were in great shape when he died.

I think even if he hadn't blown his head off, or o'ded, he wouldn't be around today, meeting some premature unnatural end.

I don't think they were showing the private movies for entertainment so much as to show the real him. Part of his fans thing is how real and raw he was as a human....I think showing the home videos was to further that, to show him naked, basically. His fans buy things like his private journals (which, let's be honest, he probably never intended for the public at large to see), so home movies are a natural extension of that, his private world. And they were interesting to watch.

Somehow I can't imagine for example if Axl's home videos with Stephanie or Beta from the 90s leaked, they'd be all that interesting. Two pompous famous people bitching or an adult man crying in the arms of his housekeeper.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude, heroin addicts will always come up with the most ingenious and creative ideas to justify their habit. Cobain didn’t have stomach problems, he just wanted to get fucked up. His excuse was heavy stomach pain, nothing would work except heroin. Doctors could never find out what it was, so heroin was his only option.

 

About having sex with that girl, Buzzo says it’s total bullshit, and that their town and school were so small everyone would have known and it would have been a huge issue.

 

Still, it’s his private life, it belongs to those who were around him, his family. The whole exhibition of his private life is just disgusting and there’s no way to justify its consumption other than a sick morbidness.

 

The whole thing is a very sad story. Being a creep about the details like his track marks or watching him nodding off at his baby’s birthday is overkill. But whatever. You seem to have a skill to drag any subject to creepy shit.

 

I’m done here. We agree cobain was a miserable junkie who killed himself, and that grohl wasn’t (or even isn’t) that special of a drummer.

 

cool.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tremolo said:

Dude, heroin addicts will always come up with the most ingenious and creative ideas to justify their habit. Cobain didn’t have stomach problems, he just wanted to get fucked up. His excuse was heavy stomach pain, nothing would work except heroin. Doctors could never find out what it was, so heroin was his only option.

 

About having sex with that girl, Buzzo says it’s total bullshit, and that their town and school were so small everyone would have known and it would have been a huge issue.

 

Still, it’s his private life, it belongs to those who were around him, his family. The whole exhibition of his private life is just disgusting and there’s no way to justify its consumption other than a sick morbidness.

 

The whole thing is a very sad story. Being a creep about the details like his track marks or watching him nodding off at his baby’s birthday is overkill. But whatever. You seem to have a skill to drag any subject to creepy shit.

 

I’m done here. We agree cobain was a miserable junkie who killed himself, and that grohl wasn’t (or even isn’t) that special of a drummer.

 

cool.

 

Well, I'll address the last point you made: For me it's cool to humanize stars. You say it's private business, but I kinda like knocking our idols a little off their pedestals. It's nice to see that someone "special" was just as fucked up or prone to human fallibility anyone else. 

Obviously I'm not the only one who feels this way, since his journals sold by the millions. So, don't act it like it's just me. I didn't force the Cobain estate to release those tapes, and I also wasn't the only one who thought they were interesting to see either.

Behind the Scenes shit to me, whether it be the "Making of" a movie documentary or behind the scenes on the making of a game, or in this case, human regular home video crap, is interesting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wilco said:

 

Well, I'll address the last point you made: For me it's cool to humanize stars. You say it's private business, but I kinda like knocking our idols a little off their pedestals. It's nice to see that someone "special" was just as fucked up or prone to human fallibility anyone else. 

Obviously I'm not the only one who feels this way, since his journals sold by the millions. So, don't act it like it's just me. I didn't force the Cobain estate to release those tapes, and I also wasn't the only one who thought they were interesting to see either.

Behind the Scenes shit to me, whether it be the "Making of" a movie documentary or behind the scenes on the making of a game, or in this case, human regular home video crap, is interesting. 


They’re just humans. I don’t idolize anyone. Even the most talented artists who have created the most moving and compelling pieces were just regular humans, most of them going through a lot of pain and suffering.

 

I don’t need the details of their pain. It’s a very sick kind of voyeurism that has become socially acceptable only since it became profitable.

 

I’m a big fan of Cobain, his art really speaks to me, he was the last tortured artist with such an impact.  It has never crossed my mind to read his journals or watch his private home movies in the form of a documentary. It seems too invasive, specially considering he himself would have never made that stuff public. 

 

Hole’s “Playing Your Song” has interesting lyrics... and of course Courtney’s hypocrisy shines through every word, but the lyrics fit so perfectly and are very true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

Did he mouthfuck your wife/sister/mother (all the same person, I presume) or something?

 

You are like a 5 year old.

 

And I don't even like Nirvana or FF.

Fuck off faggot. No. I'm going to throatfuck your mother and girlfriend tonight.

 

And I don't give a dusty fuck what you like.........

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...