November Rain Coda

Listen here, this on down back from Alma and Lew, we don't like Guns N' Roses here, a'ight? We want Axl Rose TA FUCKIN' DIE.

And if you like GN'R, well, heh, we'll bash ya'll in the head with a bott' of whiskey in your eyes.

This here forum is for count'ry, and metal only, a'ight?

Now, yankee, git.

5 hours ago, Wilco said:

Listen here, this on down back from Alma and Lew, we don't like Guns N' Roses here, a'ight? We want Axl Rose TA FUCKIN' DIE.

And if you like GN'R, well, heh, we'll bash ya'll in the head with a bott' of whiskey in your eyes.

This here forum is for count'ry, and metal only, a'ight?

Now, yankee, git.

Oh miser your post made everything calm in my brain for moment out of laughter .

So being the gentleman i am.

This one's for you kid.

@AxlisOld this is the music that actual plays in miser rape fan fiction. 

Miser you hilarious bastard.

Ps miser says it's the same guys from cover too !

9 hours ago, Trin9498 said:

Take Mickey out of the equation but when did Axl ruin the best part of November Rain? Why did he start screaming the end of the song when it was originally low voice? It ruins the feel of that part of the song. 

He started oversinging that spot back in 2001 and it grew more aggressive in 2006, when he got his voice back. I wonder why this still hasn't been a thing to discuss after 20 years

8 hours ago, wheresizzy said:

He started oversinging that spot back in 2001 and it grew more aggressive in 2006, when he got his voice back. I wonder why this still hasn't been a thing to discuss after 20 years

He totally ruined it....this is one thing he could actually still pull off too meaning it would prob sound better than it does with the screaming 

17 minutes ago, Trin9498 said:

He totally ruined it....this is one thing he could actually still pull off too meaning it would prob sound better than it does with the screaming 

The Rio 2001 one w clean voice sounded dramatic, but still good. I have always liked the higher octave shit, save for those Mickey ones. Rock Am Ring 2006 was great for example

On 2/19/2021 at 3:09 AM, wheresizzy said:

Went back and watched this....he couldn’t even screech it well in that version