Underrated Flicks / Movies / Films

13 minutes ago, bran said:

Yeah they are both good additions in their franchises but they still get shit for whatever reason. A New Beginning has always been one of my favorites, some cool kills, and the characters were likable. 

The only thing lacking in A New Beginning is that the annoying kid from Different Strokes didnt get killed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've also found it quite hard to forget Debi Sue Voorhees and her perfect 80's milk jugs. Fuckin BABE  

happened upon the first 5 minutes of coming to america on the paramount network and now ive been dying laughing for half an hour

Beverly Hills Ninja

34 minutes ago, sixes unmasked said:

The only thing lacking in A New Beginning is that the annoying kid from Different Strokes didnt get killed

A New Beginning is good, sleazy fun. All the deaths were cut to shit but it still has my favorite kill of the series...Eddie's death.

(Maxwell Smart voice) The oooooooooooollllllllld crush someone's head with a belt around the tree trick.

F56.jpg?resize=700,675&ssl=1

On 2/18/2021 at 7:06 AM, bran said:

Robocop 2

Three Kings

Fright Night

Cable Guy

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch

Friday the 13th Part 5: New Beginning(I know I will probably get shit for this one lol)

Hard Target

Fright Night is an absolute classic. I’m assuming you watched the original and not the shit remake? Fright Night 2 is a lot of fun too. 

54 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

No room for a discussion on the test match then old boy? Wicket is a Bunsen burner, and partial to Ashwin's off-breaks. 

I'm an Aussie, if you want to talk ball tampering and "sledging" (AKA shit talking the other guy and then throwing a tantrum when they reply) my team has it covered.

56 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

I'm an Aussie, if you want to talk ball tampering and "sledging" (AKA shit talking the other guy and then throwing a tantrum when they reply) my team has it covered.

I haven't watched that long documentary series on sandpaper gate yet. Incidentally Cameron Bancroft came and captained us (Durham) soon after.