Underrated Flicks / Movies / Films

I'll start.

The Mist (a horror movie by Darabont). Nice mix of practical and CGI effects (sure the CGI was SHIT though), the actress in the supporting role was great and one jaw dropping shock moment at some point of the movie. Best Stephen King adaptation imo. Room 1408 was the other one. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've also found it quite hard to forget Debi Sue Voorhees and her perfect 80's milk jugs. Fuckin BABE  

happened upon the first 5 minutes of coming to america on the paramount network and now ive been dying laughing for half an hour

Scrolling through my Plex...   The Gods Must Be Crazy An African bushman (played by an actual bushman who was paid like $50 for the role) goes on a journey to throw a Coke bottle off th

44 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

Hot Rod (2007, starring Andy Samberg)

I fucking love that movie, it's hilarious.

That was definitely Andy Samberg's peak. Bill Hader was great in that movie too. 

And Danny McBride, who will always knock trailer trash roles out of the park. 

21 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Saw this once as a kid and it sticks out as one of the best 80s movies I can remember.

It's a fun movie. Not quite an 80s teen movie but still sort of is. Has that mini-adventure 80s vibe too.

Elisabeth Shue is in super cute but not yet super hot mode. 

Another 80s teen movie that flies under the radar is Three O'Clock High. Always loved that too.

Scrolling through my Plex...

The Gods Must Be Crazy

An African bushman (played by an actual bushman who was paid like $50 for the role) goes on a journey to throw a Coke bottle off the ends of the Earth after it curses his village. Absolutely hilarious. Decent sequel too.

The Raid

Indonesian martial arts film where a dude basically fights his way through a building. 10/10 fight choreography, basically inspired John Wick and the like. Sequel is arguably better.

The King of Comedy

Directed by Scorsese. Robert De Niro stalks his favorite comedian (Jerry Lewis) and eventually kidnaps him to get a spot on his talk show. The blueprint for Joker.

Goon

A rather slow dude joins a hockey team as the enforcer. Hilarious. Sequel sucks.

Godzilla (1998)

Solid 90s monster movie that only gets a bad rap because of Matthew Broderick and the fact that they called it Godzilla.

Spider-Man 3

Still better than any of the Andrew Garfield or Tom Holland movies.

Throw Momma from the Train

Danny Devito and Billy Crystal conspire to kill Fat Axl Rose.

What About Bob?

Peak Bill Murray. Richard Jewfuss also hilarious.

The Party

Peter Sellers plays Apu. Hilarious for the first 30 minutes or so. Turn it off after that.

Edge of Tomorrow

Groundhog day but with aliens. Tom Cruise gets fucked up by an alien and every time he dies he goes back to the start of the day. Best action movie of the 2010s.

The Adventures of Tintin

Probably the only good thing Spielberg has done since The Terminal.

Hot Fuzz

Every bit as good as Shaun of the Dead if not better.

Battle Royale

A Japanese middle school class gets dropped off on an island, made to kill eachother, with the last to survive being crowned the winner. Inspired a video game genre about a decade later.

37 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Scrolling through my Plex...

The Gods Must Be Crazy

An African bushman (played by an actual bushman who was paid like $50 for the role) goes on a journey to throw a Coke bottle off the ends of the Earth after it curses his village. Absolutely hilarious. Decent sequel too.

What the fuck, I'll have to check this out :lol:

Robocop 2

Three Kings

Fright Night

Cable Guy

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch

Friday the 13th Part 5: New Beginning(I know I will probably get shit for this one lol)

Hard Target

14 minutes ago, bran said:

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch

Friday the 13th Part 5: New Beginning(I know I will probably get shit for this one lol)

As a big fan of both franchises, I like both of these. 

A New Beginning has moved up my list big time over the years.

23 hours ago, sixes unmasked said:

As a big fan of both franchises, I like both of these. 

A New Beginning has moved up my list big time over the years.

Yeah they are both good additions in their franchises but they still get shit for whatever reason. A New Beginning has always been one of my favorites, some cool kills, and the characters were likable.