2021 RARHOF Induction

• auad changed the title to 2021 RARHOF Induction
27 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

If Maiden doesn't get in....

They won't. Judas Priest led fan voting a year or so ago and didn't even get nominated this year. Also Dennis Stratton getting in with Maiden but Dio not getting in with Sabbath lol. Mary J Blige(lmao) and no Pat Benetar.

10 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Lol, RANHOF and even bigger lol at Iron Maiden. Fucking dungeons and dragons metal trash...

Regardless of how you feel about Maiden, and I'm not going to argue about their strange subject matter, you cannot deny that they belong in the R&RHOF.

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

Regardless of how you feel about Maiden, and I'm not going to argue about their strange subject matter, you cannot deny that they belong in the R&RHOF.

Agree they definitely belong in. Shite band in shite "institution" :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

I'm not in on all the nitty gritty but I dont have an issue with somebody from the 60s like Donovan getting in.

Donovan is pop from the 60s/70s, which is at least familiar with rock. But Fela Kuti isnt rock n roll at all. 

Its like inducting Trump in the WWE Hall of Fame...oh wait... 

2 hours ago, creed said:

Donovan is pop from the 60s/70s, which is at least familiar with rock. But Fela Kuti isnt rock n roll at all. 

Its like inducting Trump in the WWE Hall of Fame...oh wait... 

Dude, it’s a hall of fame, where inductees pay top dollar for a fucking table lol.

It has nothing to do with fame, let alone rock and roll. It’s all suits, corporate music business executives jerking each other off amd a bunch of idiots playing along.

In fact, is there anything less rock and roll than a rock and roll hall of fame? Lame weak-ass shit. And irrelevant.