Axl has been losing weight for 2021 confirmed!!!

Axl in a past life

Henry_VIII_(reigned_1509-1547)_by_Englis

d9dJfAE.jpg

793163.jpg

henry-viii-gettyimages-164081255.jpg

Both were known for their red hair, which they eventually lost.

Both were known for their tumultous relationships with women. Both of the loves of their lives had the last name Seymour (Henry's third wife was Jane Seymour; Axl's third serious relationship was Stephanie Seymour)

Both were composers/songwriters who created love songs for the women in their life, and sad songs lamenting the loss of them

Both were considered physically attractive when young, and by middle age, were obese.

Both were known for their wild mood swings and changes in feelings on people and their easily aroused tempers.

Both wallowed in self pity over losses they themselves were the cause of. Henry was known to weep for himself and his life's problems often to the extent he was considered morose. Axl wrote an entire album of morose songs about losing people he pushed away.

Both easily 'fired' former friends and associates. Axl did so by stopping their paychecks and severing the relationship. Henry fired his former friends and underlings by severing their heads.

Both had a fondness for headwear. Axl was always had a fondness for bandanas or hats. Axl has a fondness for wide brimmed fedoras. Henry, as seen in the portraits above, had a fondness for wide brimmed hats.

Both were taken care of in their later years by a "wife" who was also a friendly companion figure and more of a motherly figure than a wife: Axl by Beta, Henry by his final wife, Katherine Parr.

Both severed themselves from institutions they were once a part of. Axl 'left' the original Guns N' Roses to found NewGNR. Henry left the Catholic Church to a found his own Church.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The guy is actually trying to confiscate a huge burrito from Papa Fat who is having none of it 

Posted Images

Sad Henry VIII songs:

1) Alone I leffe alone
and sore I sygh for one

a lone I leff alone
and sore I syghe for one

a lone I leue alone
and sore I sygh for one

2) 

With sorowfull syghs and greuous payne.
Thus euer to endure.
Alas pour hart tyl that we mete agayne.
Ioy shall I neuer ye may be sure.

3) Whereto should I expres

My inward heaviness?
No mirth can make me fain,
Till that we meet again.

Do way, dear heart, not so,
Let no thought you dismay.
Though you now part me from,
We shall meet when we may.

When I remember me
Of your most gentle mind,
It may in no wise agree
That I should be unkind.

The daisy delectable,
The violet waning and blue,
You are not variable --
I love you and no more.

I make you fast and sure;
It is to me great pain
Thus long to endure
'Till that we meet again.

4) Departure is my chief pain
I trust ryght wel of retorn agane    

I trust right well of return again.

34 minutes ago, GNR FAMMER said:

Miser is a poster with a lot more to say than you. So instead of saying the generic "shut up miser", you should just shut up yourself and accept that miser is an A grade poster.

Thank you

56 minutes ago, GNR FAMMER said:

Miser is a poster with a lot more to say than you. So instead of saying the generic "shut up miser", you should just shut up yourself and accept that miser is an A grade poster.

Miser has been a gigantic piece of shit to most people here for the better part of 10 years. He has plenty to say, most of which has been horrible vile shit. Kid can go fuck himself.

1 hour ago, GNR FAMMER said:

Yeah okay. 

1 minute ago, AxlisOld said:

Miser has been a gigantic piece of shit to most people here for the better part of 10 years. He has plenty to say, most of which has been horrible vile shit. Kid can go fuck himself.

Everyone has been a piece of shit to one another, miser has been the whipping boy.

23 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

14 minutes ago, GNR FAMMER said:

Everyone has been a piece of shit to one another, miser has been the whipping boy.

It gives him something to do with his spare time, and he's a bit obsessed with me if you've not noticed.

16 hours ago, Wilco said:

Get the fuck out, Henry VIII's weight in later life was considered hideous and he was roughly the same size as FAxl.

It was only angry fans on medieval message boards that made fun of Henry VIII's weight. The real fans were behind him.

Edited by gunsntortillas
3 hours ago, Wilco said:

Axl in a past life

Henry_VIII_(reigned_1509-1547)_by_Englis

d9dJfAE.jpg

793163.jpg

henry-viii-gettyimages-164081255.jpg

Both were known for their red hair, which they eventually lost.

Both were known for their tumultous relationships with women. Both of the loves of their lives had the last name Seymour (Henry's third wife was Jane Seymour; Axl's third serious relationship was Stephanie Seymour)

Both were composers/songwriters who created love songs for the women in their life, and sad songs lamenting the loss of them

Both were considered physically attractive when young, and by middle age, were obese.

Both were known for their wild mood swings and changes in feelings on people and their easily aroused tempers.

Both wallowed in self pity over losses they themselves were the cause of. Henry was known to weep for himself and his life's problems often to the extent he was considered morose. Axl wrote an entire album of morose songs about losing people he pushed away.

Both easily 'fired' former friends and associates. Axl did so by stopping their paychecks and severing the relationship. Henry fired his former friends and underlings by severing their heads.

Both had a fondness for headwear. Axl was always had a fondness for bandanas or hats. Axl has a fondness for wide brimmed fedoras. Henry, as seen in the portraits above, had a fondness for wide brimmed hats.

Both were taken care of in their later years by a "wife" who was also a friendly companion figure and more of a motherly figure than a wife: Axl by Beta, Henry by his final wife, Katherine Parr.

Both severed themselves from institutions they were once a part of. Axl 'left' the original Guns N' Roses to found NewGNR. Henry left the Catholic Church to a found his own Church.

This is why I come to this board.