GNR to Kick Off Their Tour Less Than Four Months From Now

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The snake dance 2021 

“GNR to kick off their tour less than four months from now”   Thats unfortunate.

Posted Images

http://www.instagram.com/tv/CLcii3RntJv/?igshid=r182g2h9ubhb

What is this? It sounds absolutely terrible

Why would anyone in GNR camp think that it’s a good video to release?

It’s propably the worst NR I’ve ever heard, Axl sounds totally dreadful and lifeless

The version from Mexico from the selects, while still far from being good, is 10x times better than this.

11 minutes ago, GeraldineBailey said:

http://www.instagram.com/tv/CLcii3RntJv/?igshid=r182g2h9ubhb

What is this? It sounds absolutely terrible

Why would anyone in GNR camp think that it’s a good video to release?

It’s propably the worst NR I’ve ever heard, Axl sounds totally dreadful and lifeless

The version from Mexico from the selects, while still far from being good, is 10x times better than this.

What year is this?

I hear Mikey Forrester has come into some unreleased GNR tracks. Word on the street is that he got them from a couple of Russian sailors who picked them up at a Brazilian wedding. He is looking for a couple cunts to pass them on to this doss cunt named Rick from America. Thought you lot might be interested? @Begbie @Sick Boy

13 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

I hear Mikey Forrester has come into some unreleased GNR tracks. Word on the street is that he got them from a couple of Russian sailors who picked them up at a Brazilian wedding. He is looking for a couple cunts to pass them on to this doss cunt named Rick from America. Thought you lot might be interested? @Begbie @Sick Boy

How Much the American cunt's wanton fur them?

17 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

That jakey cunt? I don't know who I'd trust less, Forrester or some yankee dipstick. 

4 minutes ago, Begbie said:

He'll be lucky if he doesnae escape wit a kickin, though if it has tae come doon tae it we cud give um a go offa Val, though I suspect Dazey wud be mair up his street ya ken? 

2 hours ago, Begbie said:

Rick is willing to let you choose payment in the form of a storage locker full of cash or a laptop with an undisclosed amount of bitcoin on it. It is dealer's choice. There are final decisions and final decisions. What kind of final decision would this be? 

2 hours ago, Frank Drebin said:

Its been a bit of a dull day here in Lockdown: Day 365...just trying to cheer up myself up. Watching this entertains me while keeping my head out the fridge. Peace, Wasted. 

That’s part of my daily training regime. 

This is what I see when I open my eyes

giphy.gif