Now Marilyn Mansons been exposed, how long before MeToo catch up with Axl?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Duff will be his first accuser 

At this point, I really don't give a shit about any of these rich famous Hollywood types. They are all narcistic manipulators in some way, they all play the game and very, very few of them have no ske

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JordanRose said:

I think this is really fucking good and I don't understand how his voice is the same as 25 years ago after all the screaming, smokes, drugs etc. 

He never had a good voice and he actually sounds totally fucked up here. Mansons voice is unique though. 

Sweet Dreams should have been released in 1994-1995. It was his best song for years. Dont know why the label didnt want to release it. 

2 hours ago, creed said:

He never had a good voice and he actually sounds totally fucked up here. Mansons voice is unique though. 

Sweet Dreams should have been released in 1994-1995. It was his best song for years. Dont know why the label didnt want to release it. 

Sweet Dreams was released in 95, wasn’t it?.

30 minutes ago, creed said:

Oh, ok. Well then, it was bad marketing or a very lame music video. Cause the first time, i've heard of Manson here IN Europe was with the Dope Show Video. 

Sweet Dreams was a huge hit in the states, and MTV played it to death.

It was the song that broke Manson into the mainstream. 

Dope Show and the Mechanical Animals album was the tail end of Mansons mainstream success.

3 hours ago, creed said:

Oh, ok. Well then, it was bad marketing or a very lame music video. Cause the first time, i've heard of Manson here IN Europe was with the Dope Show Video. 

No idea, but the video was pretty sick. TBP and Tourniquet had cool videos too.

The Dope Show is from Mechanical Animals... around 98 I think. I guess you guys missed the Antichrist Superstar era.

4 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

No idea, but the video was pretty sick. TBP and Tourniquet had cool videos too.

The Dope Show is from Mechanical Animals... around 98 I think. I guess you guys missed the Antichrist Superstar era.

We had Techno / Loveparade, Backstreet Boys and Nsync here. Marilyn Manson was really a super underground thing. Columbine and Dope Show made him mainstream