Now Marilyn Mansons been exposed, how long before MeToo catch up with Axl?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Duff will be his first accuser 

At this point, I really don't give a shit about any of these rich famous Hollywood types. They are all narcistic manipulators in some way, they all play the game and very, very few of them have no ske

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Metoo could theoretically end the music biz. I am pretty sure at least 75% of the music I listen to was created by woman beaters and statutory rapists. And then there is Michael Jackson. He proved to be too big to cancel. 

Almost every male music star cheated or had sex with teens...

What makes Jimmy Paige a good guy and Polanski a bad guy? Both fucked 13 year olds. 

Brain Mantia fucked with Melissa, when she was 13-14 years old. They have a beautiful 14 old daughter now. 

Elvis fucked Priscilla, when she was 14. 

Edited by creed
7 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

At this point, I really don't give a shit about any of these rich famous Hollywood types. They are all narcistic manipulators in some way, they all play the game and very, very few of them have no skeletons in the closet. 

Remember, these are the same types who love to grandstand in public and lecture the little plebs about why they should make sacrifices and why they should behave better. Meanwhile, behind closed doors at the Chateau Marmont...

I just wish they would all shut the fuck up.

True. You just have to read between the lines to realize that many actresses slept with producers to become famous. Or, just watch their performances... There are so many talented women in theaters for sure...but what we see are very mediocre actresses in film instead. 

And... Nobody will ever top Jimmy Savile. This is the most fucked up shit ever.

Edited by creed
57 minutes ago, creed said:

Almost every male music star cheated or had sex with teens...

What makes Jimmy Paige a good guy and Polanski a bad guy? Both fucked 13 year olds. 

Brain Mantia fucked with Melissa, when she was 13-14 years old. They have a beautiful 14 old daughter now. 

Elvis fucked Priscilla, when she was 14. 

Bowie too

2 hours ago, Towelie said:

In all seriousness, perhaps this is why Axl keeps such a low profile. Perhaps he's afraid of the past catching up with him.

as far fetched it may sound, it's legitimately possible

it'll be a weird reason to blame everything Fat Axl does these days, but it could be a partial reason, great thought (and as you may know i'm not the biggest Axl apologist around )

2 hours ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

At this point, I really don't give a shit about any of these rich famous Hollywood types. They are all narcistic manipulators in some way, they all play the game and very, very few of them have no skeletons in the closet. 

Remember, these are the same types who love to grandstand in public and lecture the little plebs about why they should make sacrifices and why they should behave better. Meanwhile, behind closed doors at the Chateau Marmont...

I just wish they would all shut the fuck up.

Ha! Whenever a celeb is out there pushing their cause, or denying accusations, inalways this into myself

"These are professional actors, I don't believe a word out of their dirty mouths"

I think Axl already answered to his stuff in court in the 90s? He’s pretty woke now and has been honest about everything. It’s more of a victim recovery story than an ongoing story of abuse. 

The weird thing about MM metoo is that his career and music industry is kind of over anyway. It just seems like a better more infamous ending to his biopic. 

Axl already had his Metoo moment when Erin Everly and Stephanie Seymore teamed up and sued him at the same time.

Everyone hated Axl.

Then he let Slosh back in now.

He gave the music industry the 1 thing they have always wanted from him.

Now he is reborn as a saint :lol:

What's there to catch up ? it's been a public knowledge for a long time. I think you should find something better to do with your spare time.

P. S. Manson is a talentless piece of shit. Never had an original idea of his own........

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

A 1970’s 13 year old had the maturity of a 27 year old in 2021. As the world becomes more complex we mature later. I know it is fashionable to call these guys pedos, but in truth they are statutory rapists. 

Puberty starts at age 10 or 11 now. 

" I was invited to eat the young."

I wouldn't put what Axl did as an angry, messed up 20-something, as fucked up as it was, in the same category as Manson who literally has pedo symbols tattooed on his hands and has seemingly behaved that way his whole adult life. Manson is a genuinely dark, deeply fucked up person who has probably partaken in anything and everything the seedy elite underworld has to offer. I'd be willing to believe that Axl hasn't hit a woman since Stephanie and is not the same person anymore.

I've been half-serious in the past about wanting Axl to be cancelled, just because I hate people who use their platform to spout their woke horseshit when their entire worldview seemingly comes from watching CNN. 

But I don't know. Where's the line with this shit? Everyone has done and said things they regret. You're not the same person at 40 as you are at 20, let alone 60. In ten years time or less, people who were kids today will be getting denied basic rights like travel because they retweeted something from a non-PC account in 2020. In China you have to scan your face to use a fucking soda vending machine. 

I've also read somewhere Axl saying something to the effect of Steph being into rough sex. She demanded from him to be aggressive.

I don't know. I don't care. They're all fucked up. Dating a 40+ fuckwad at the age of 16 does n't speak well of her either...... 

3 hours ago, GnRLiars said:

Ha! Whenever a celeb is out there pushing their cause, or denying accusations, inalways this into myself

"These are professional actors, I don't believe a word out of their dirty mouths"

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

I've also read somewhere Axl saying something to the effect of Steph being into rough sex. She demanded from him to be aggressive.

I don't know. I don't care. They're all fucked up. Dating a 40+ fuckwad at the age of 16 does n't speak well of her either...... 

That's the point. She used men for her career and needs and played the victim afterwards. 

Axl were only biting security guards afterwards and is living with a non-attractive maid happily ever after.