7 hours ago, wasted said:

I evacuated China. I had to run to Taiwan. But in Shanghai Tesla’s were everywhere because there was no battery stigma. BYD electric cars too. They were rolling out drone carts for food delivery. 

I really think horizontal escalators are coming. Yo Sushi will be everywhere. We will be like sushi on conveyor belts. 

Did the commies throw you out for spreading corona?

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BURN IT DOWN

Downzy and his Loony left club. I cannot stay there any longer. Mygnr used to be a fun place where people (mostly Brits) joked about in the general discussion but now it is just a politicised place th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Did the commies throw you out for spreading corona?

I went on holiday to Taiwan and they wouldn’t let me back in. So kind of. I sold my apartment virtually and somehow I got my stuff back last week. I think they stole old passport and knackered my Think pad ...but I got my Tin Men dvd back so alls well that’s ends well. Everyone in Taiwan thinks I have Covid, they don’t know I have hiv and I just burned my hand making 3 Crime brûlée’s. So far far from the maddening crowd. This place has a fridge that automatically makes ice. It a good place to die. 

4 hours ago, wasted said:

I went on holiday to Taiwan and they wouldn’t let me back in. So kind of. I sold my apartment virtually and somehow I got my stuff back last week. I think they stole old passport and knackered my Think pad ...but I got my Tin Men dvd back so alls well that’s ends well. Everyone in Taiwan thinks I have Covid, they don’t know I have hiv and I just burned my hand making 3 Crime brûlée’s. So far far from the maddening crowd. This place has a fridge that automatically makes ice. It a good place to die. 

Did the Red Guards discover your copy of Chinese Democracy? Off to the gulag for you. 

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Most of the cannabis companies plunged today. Sun Dial seem more into vaping though?

Wouldn't touch any of these stocks with a ten foot barge pole personally. Too volatile. Too much pumping and dumping.

That's what I did. I exercised a call at $1.5, sold half of it as it dipped and put a stop on 40 shares at 80c above the strike price.

I think weed is a good long term investment. Everyone loves weed except me. 

It just needs federal legalization to skyrocket here and there may be room for growth across the borders. 

Sundial seems like the McDonald's of cannabis in Canada. For $1.50 a share, and a stop sell, I have no risk and already made a profit. 

Or even German stock. Volkswagen up 4% today amidst this carnage.

Trump was a sort of oily businessman who only cared about making loads of money. Money and whores, the two great American past times. Chewing up the environment to make money also. America's economy was in a safer pair of hands under Trump's jurisdiction. This old nonce, smelling of piss, has buggered everything up. Too busy legislating on shemales. 

What stocks

22 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He really has!! The NASDAQ techy/e-comemrce stocks are being utterly hammered. 

I am opening positions in UK and Germany. I should have been diversified more on this front - made a mistake because of overconfidence during Trump's bull market. 

Can you yanks not get Donald back ASAP? 

What stocks should I look into?

9 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

What stocks

What stocks should I look into?

The traditional automobiles are good as, for all the hype around Tesla and Nio, your average Brit/European is not going to buy those silly cars and is still going to buy VW, BMW (Ford also but that is American) - all expanding into EVs. I opened in Volkswagen. Rolls is also a good value stock that has been hammered by covid as it is connected with the air industry - not as good financials as VW however but it will climb when lockdowns are removed. Financials also, Aviva, AXA. 

I just opened two positions, VW and Aviva, for diversification. I also have a China ETF. 

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Red red red in pre-markets.

Going to need balls of steel for this one. 

I made about $500 in the pre-market and then lost $350 of it because I'd left a live limit order open and forgot about it. Walked away from my desk and the price had ticked down, triggered my order and then shot up. FUCK!!! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I made about $500 in the pre-market and then lost $350 of it because I'd left a live limit order open and forgot about it. Walked away from my desk and the price had ticked down, triggered my order and then shot up. FUCK!!! :lol: 

You seem to use stocks as an alternative to ladbrokes.