40 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Today's retarded moves:

Sold Amazon (only fractions) for TLS. 

Sold Levi's for MZDAY (fire sale on Mazda! $3/share. Long game boys.)

Bought $40 worth of Dogecoin because Elon Musk told me so.

Call option on Sundial Growers. @bacardimayne and @Donald Trump. Pump these numbers. :arnold:

Canadian cannabis? I got burnt from one of them, Tilray. 

Today I ditched Nintendo. It is too bearish. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember when this happened to the Duke brothers in the 80s.

BURN IT DOWN

Posted Images

This is true this. Before the US election someone produced a Biden ETF and a Trump ETF. So if you purchased a Biden ETF, betting on a Biden win, you would be buying into solar energy, cannabis, EVs and Chinese stuff. Trump's presumably had oil. 

13 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

There's money in weed, but no money in weed. 

8 hours ago, arnold layne said:

There's money in weed, but no money in weed. 

The old gold rush analogy about selling shovels comes to mind. Invest in the companies who make the equipment people use to grow the weed and the vaporizer companies who make the vapes people use to vape the weed.

What about Pfizer or hand sanitizer stocks. 

Is it it too late for Tesla and Amazon long term? 

Or virtual reality tech? 

IoT solution companies are definitely going to grow. 

Surveillance cameras must be solid.   Facial recognition tech. 

I feel like I should invest in hologram tech. 

Bet on our enslavery. 

Edited by wasted

Time travel could be a winner. Once it’s let out of Area 51, we can go back and tell WSBs. 

What’s that thing where old people choose to die. They fly to Sweden to get put to sleep? 

Needles must be in huge demand. 

On 1/29/2021 at 8:59 PM, Downzy said:

Funny, because the two minutes I've spent on this forum (first time in the last eight or nine days) I see you quoting me from mygnr.  You might want to check again who is living rent free from who.  

Fuck off back to your shit board. I used to check that place every day for over a decade and post regularly but it's been cultivated into such a little Leftist safespace for simpering soybitches who get their worldview from CNN and The Guardian. 

On 2/5/2021 at 4:02 AM, wasted said:

Is it it too late for Tesla and Amazon long term? 

Or virtual reality tech? 

IoT solution companies are definitely going to grow. 

Surveillance cameras must be solid.   Facial recognition tech. 

I feel like I should invest in hologram tech. 

Bet on our enslavery. 

Corona vaccine stocks!! Do not mention those to me. Bought positions whenever they announced a vaccine to save the world, or when a country adopted their vaccine - Moderna, Pfizer, Novavax, AstraZenca - and they went down!!! Weird stock.

Tesla is probably the most overvalued stock of all time but I cannot really say don't buy as it just keeps going up (like Bitcoin). Buy on dip. 

Amazon is always good buying into. You cannot really go wrong with Amazon. But there are sexier e-commerce firms like etsy, shopify and JD. I am very bullish on etsy actually.

39 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Corona vaccine stocks!! Do not mention those to me. Bought positions whenever they announced a vaccine to save the world, or when a country adopted their vaccine - Moderna, Pfizer, Novavax, AstraZenca - and they went down!!! Weird stock.

Tesla is probably the most overvalued stock of all time but I cannot really say don't buy as it just keeps going up (like Bitcoin). Buy on dip. 

Amazon is always good buying into. You cannot really go wrong with Amazon. But there are sexier e-commerce firms like etsy, shopify and JD. I am very bullish on etsy actually.

I think I read that Tesla stock isn’t based on the success of the car. But I don’t know what that means. 

Bezos quit as CEO to concentrate on Washington Post. So my punt is he’s going to turn WP into something better. 

I guess possibly the Virus is Over if you want it. And who knows maybe the vaccines will kill everyone. 

Never bet against fast food delivery. 

40 minutes ago, wasted said:

I think I read that Tesla stock isn’t based on the success of the car. But I don’t know what that means. 

Bezos quit as CEO to concentrate on Washington Post. So my punt is he’s going to turn WP into something better. 

I guess possibly the Virus is Over if you want it. And who knows maybe the vaccines will kill everyone. 

Never bet against fast food delivery. 

I am not an expert but I heard Tesla produces crap cars. 

31 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I am not an expert but I heard Tesla produces crap cars. 

It’s all about Chinese battery technology. Teslas have Delorean doors. We are going back to the communist future. BYD is worth a punt. If the Biden wins then Americans will be driving BYD electric cars. 

3 hours ago, wasted said:

Eleven states require automakers sell a certain percentage of zero-emissions vehicles by 2025. If they can't, the automakers have to buy regulatory credits from another automaker that meets those requirements -- such as Tesla, which exclusively sells electric cars.

It's a lucrative business for Tesla -- bringing in $3.3 billion over the course of the last five years, nearly half of that in 2020 alone. The $1.6 billion in regulatory credits it received last year far outweighed Tesla's net income of $721 million -- meaning Tesla would have otherwise posted a net loss in 2020.

3 hours ago, wasted said:

It’s all about Chinese battery technology. Teslas have Delorean doors. We are going back to the communist future. BYD is worth a punt. If the Biden wins then Americans will be driving BYD electric cars. 

That is right. You live in China so you'll know this? Take your Nio to a station. Swap batteries. Good to go. Tesla turned their backs on battery technology.

On 2/5/2021 at 1:02 AM, wasted said:

Don't even talk about Pfizer :(

I bought in on Pfizer on December last year. It surely was going to go up, right?

It never stopped going down. I lost hundreds of dollars on that shit stock.  Fuck them.

2 minutes ago, Winston Wolf said:

I bought in on Pfizer on December last year. It surely was going to go up, right?

It never stopped going down. I lost hundreds of dollars on that shit stock.  Fuck them.

54 minutes ago, Winston Wolf said:

Moderna were not much better (although they did have a brief bear run). Weirdest thing ever, isn't it? ''We will save the world'': ''let's sell or short them''.

There is probably a reason - fundermentals, market, insiders - but I am not interested in the sector enough to research to be honest. So I bailed. I think they are all value stocks, but that does not explain why there was no upturn during these vaccination announcements. 

On 2/5/2021 at 2:53 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Is there stocks glossary of slang anywhere? 

In the UBI trading virtual money will be the only game worth playing. GTA might translate to real money. 

6 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Moderna were not much better (although they did have a brief bear run). Weirdest thing ever, isn't it? ''We will save the world'': ''let's sell or short them''.

There is probably a reason - fundermentals, market, insiders - but I am not interested in the sector enough to research to be honest. So I bailed. I think they are all value stocks, but that does not explain why there was no upturn during these vaccination announcements. 

Moderna already got busted for insider trading, nobody thought they really were going to make a vaccine for real. Turns out it’s government funded. 

10 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Eleven states require automakers sell a certain percentage of zero-emissions vehicles by 2025. If they can't, the automakers have to buy regulatory credits from another automaker that meets those requirements -- such as Tesla, which exclusively sells electric cars.

It's a lucrative business for Tesla -- bringing in $3.3 billion over the course of the last five years, nearly half of that in 2020 alone. The $1.6 billion in regulatory credits it received last year far outweighed Tesla's net income of $721 million -- meaning Tesla would have otherwise posted a net loss in 2020.

It’s a trick and with all this futile save the planet thing Tesla will also probably get some state help to establish it. 

Do Tesla do battery tech? Chinese seem ahead on that. 

I want to see what AOC is holding. It’s a lay up. 

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

That is right. You live in China so you'll know this? Take your Nio to a station. Swap batteries. Good to go. Tesla turned their backs on battery technology.

I evacuated China. I had to run to Taiwan. But in Shanghai Tesla’s were everywhere because there was no battery stigma. BYD electric cars too. They were rolling out drone carts for food delivery. 

I really think horizontal escalators are coming. Yo Sushi will be everywhere. We will be like sushi on conveyor belts.