Would you buy anything New from Guns N' Rose other than a New Album?

1 hour ago, shadowofthewave said:

I would never give the cunts money under any circumstance.

You would if Aldi / Trader Joes would sell some GnR Band merch for 2 $. Saw some Queen and Beatles stuff lately for that price. Unfortunately they are even too greedy to make a deal with them. In Germany I saw some C&A, Pull and Bear (Zara) GNR Shirts for 5-10$ in the past. Too expensive for me, since i only pay 1-2$ for a shirt. 

On 1/22/2021 at 5:22 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

On the slight chance that they don't fuck it up, I'd add a UYI box set to that list.

Fair but I doubt there’s much in there that would interest me personally. Maybe the old demo of Estranged and all those. But GnRs deep cut rarities are trash most of the time. This isn’t like other bands that reworked their stuff, shelved albums or sets of songs. 

3 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

Fair but I doubt there’s much in there that would interest me personally. Maybe the old demo of Estranged and all those. But GnRs deep cut rarities are trash most of the time. This isn’t like other bands that reworked their stuff, shelved albums or sets of songs. 

There will probably be a 'new' Ain't Goin' Down and some leftover TSI demos but those don't interest me. If they threw a '91 warm up show and a '93 Skin N' Bones show on vinyl and blu ray they might get my money.

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

There will probably be a 'new' Ain't Goin' Down and some leftover TSI demos but those don't interest me. If they threw a '91 warm up show and a '93 Skin N' Bones show on vinyl and blu ray they might get my money.

Yeah I think most of the interesting stuff / profitable stuff is the live shows. It’s got variety to it, not just reworked demos everyone has already or Axl taking bong rips on tape.