Space Ghost

Banned/Suspended Members Discussion Thread

GUNNER is hilarious.

Cut the shit guys.

But then what's the difference between him and Bad Apple? I'm not trying to get at anything, I genuinely don't know. Like I said, I've not paid that much attention to people so I don't know, but is the only difference between Bad Apple, Ragnar, and GUNNER, that you think one is hilarious?

I'm fully in favour of getting rid of the shit mind, it's what makes this place nice. It's fucking horrendous when you've got the place flooded with shitposting.

I dont copy/paste the other forum into gnfnr like BA used to do. Besides, he refused to tell us how to win easy money doing nothing.

I dont copy/paste the other forum into gnfnr like BA used to do. Besides, he refused to tell us how to win easy money doing nothing.

Oh yeah he was awful, two very good points. You're absolved.

The funniest mod decision I ever saw on a forum was when a poster said Macbeth and then promptly got banned. :lol:

Clearly bad luck on the night of a show. Had he said "The Scottish Play" all would've been well.

GUNNER is hilarious.

Cut the shit guys.

It's fucking horrendous when you've got the place flooded with shitposting.

Bingo. Too much trolling. This Ragnar character will read threads a light year long at mygnr yet complain if he has to read more than a paragraph in a post here if its something GNR related.

That's something else...the constant talk of mygnr. If someone wants to read mygnr....they'll read mygnr. I post on my site, Truth, here, a bit at HTGTH and a handful of posts at thegnrforum. When I post at these sites or read threads I'd prefer to read about GNR...not mygnr...but that's just me.

This site actually has some good posters(Facekicker, bacardi, DS,etc.) but some of that shit goes too far.

I've wondered who magisme is. When I returned from my years long hiatus from the forums he's one of the so called "legends". Since I was never very active at mygnr and always preferred HTGTH even in the old days...I never got to know the whole cast of characters.

João doesnt want gypsies shitting on every corner of his forum, thats why they are gone.

Edited by GUNNER

Oh I already love ya. :CoolFace:  Something about you feels familar. Not gonna ask for any old screen names as I understand some people like to start over years later but did you post at HTGTH in that 2004-06 period?

A simply yes or no will suffice. I'll leave it at that.

Nope. I visited the forums for years without an account, just looking for news. Then I created an account at mygnr after the Hammerstein shows. I got banned almost immediately for writing "lol bumblefoot." I returned a few years later and got sucked into some GNR bickering where I was aligned with Dice Man, Rustycage, maynard, and Nosaj Thing against brainsaber and volcano. I was hooked. The rest is history. I've never been anyone else.

Nope. I visited the forums for years without an account, just looking for news. Then I created an account at mygnr after the Hammerstein shows. I got banned almost immediately for writing "lol bumblefoot." I returned a few years later and got sucked into some GNR bickering where I was aligned with Dice Man, Rustycage, maynard, and Nosaj Thing against brainsaber and volcano. I was hooked. The rest is history. I've never been anyone else.

You got banned during the lol bumblefoot incident? :lol:

You should be banned for beeing aligned with that coward lapdog who swaped his lol integrity for a little staff position.

You got banned during the lol bumblefoot incident? :lol:

Yeah. I had no idea about the forum politics surrounding it, but I really didn't like BBF in the band after the Hammerstein and MSG shows in '06, so I started posting and got swept up in that right away. I don't think I lasted a week. :lol:

The funniest mod decision I ever saw on a forum was when a poster said Macbeth and then promptly got banned. :lol:

Can you elaborate more on this?

It is considered unlucky by stage actors to say the word Macbeth when performing the play, instead they say "the Scottish play". 

The forum had a section where students used to help each other with exam notes and stuff. Anyone, one student asked about Macbeth the night before his exam. The forum mod immediately banned him for 24hrs. 

When he returned he went off on the mod about getting banned. The mod replied - "Well you wanted to learn more about the Scottish play so I was just helping out. Did you learn something now?" :lol:

C'mon I was almost 24h out of the forum and now I have my notification box full ... I can't even see all the new notifications because that moron can't stop quoting me ...

Can't you see I'm a victim? Show some solidarity, man...

lol gunner.

I came to this forum JUST so I could chat with my old homie Gunner.

Guys question for you . Who was this Bad Apple Character ?  I was on GNR Truth( Got Banned fought with MSL and Warchild ) and Called Jim out for being warchild and bunch of other shit and Warchild started accusing me of being Bad Apple.

Just curious ?