Space Ghost

Banned/Suspended Members Discussion Thread

Guest saphire

I hope BBA doesn't screw it up again. Love him or hate him, he's one of the most interesting and entertaining posters on any forum.

BBA has been allowed back on his original account.

Just out of curiosity, why was BBA allowed back?

Ali

We believe in second chances.

:wub:

I agree with this policy. You're a good bunch.

Guest saphire

BBA has been allowed back on his original account.

Just out of curiosity, why was BBA allowed back?

Ali

Because he is awesome.

How is saying what a person does for a living personal info.

I could see if he was going to say where she worked at, gave her phone number, etc.; but if he was just like, "Oh, did you guys know she's a teacher" or something....how is that off limits?

True, but at the same time if there was information that I didn't want to give, even something like my name, I wouldn't want someone else giving it away without my permission.

With that said, my username pretty much says it all.

but i thought your name was gregory?

How is saying what a person does for a living personal info.

I could see if he was going to say where she worked at, gave her phone number, etc.; but if he was just like, "Oh, did you guys know she's a teacher" or something....how is that off limits?

True, but at the same time if there was information that I didn't want to give, even something like my name, I wouldn't want someone else giving it away without my permission.

With that said, my username pretty much says it all.

but i thought your name was gregory?

Revealing personal information^^^^^^^ Ban this bitch now!!!!!! :CoolFace:

Guest Lucrecia

I have a feeling Princess&theRockstar is Maribeth/Warchild. She just joined and added me right away. This is just minutes behind me calling her out once again on mygnr just a little but ago. LOL!!!

Guest Cousin It

I have a feeling Princess&theRockstar is Maribeth/Warchild. She just joined and added me right away. This is just minutes behind me calling her out once again on mygnr just a little but ago. LOL!!!

And, I thought that you were new to GnR fuckedupedness... golly gee!

Guest Lucrecia

She already explained her warchild knowledge in the mygnr thread. I think Lucrecia is legit :shrugs:

I am legit. Thanks, Broskirose. CousinIt- I first met Maribeth a couple years ago in 2009 in a little Axl Rose fans Ning site. Not from the forums. Warchild has spread her crazy to the far ends of the internets. She has reached many.

Guest Mr. Miser

I've come to the conclusion that, with all the mimicking posts, the supposed accusations that I'm nothing but a "spammer" of the forum, that I have little to no support here except perhaps from a select few, my time on this forum and the GN'R fan community has come to a close. You guys with your threads trying to mimick me have proved your point, you have won, and you have achieved your goal. For the record, even if my threads might've seemed stupid, they were NEVER made with the intention of spamming the forum. If some were stupid in their content, I apologize, I just figured I'd share my thoughts on GN'R/Axl/etc with you guys, but I can't, and I really don't enjoy feeling like it's High School all over again, with threads mocking my sex life for others' amusement like I'm some sort of clown here to amuse.

I realize in the past I've been a jackass, mean and nasty to some, many who didn't deserve it, and I apologize to all of them, they know who they are and hopefully they can accept. I especially apologize to Saphire for accusing her of being Madison and to Sunny for my utterly insensitive and cruel comments. You're both good people and it was nice knowing you.

As to the rest: SLAA, Vita, Hans, Dazed, Raven, Broski, EstrangedTWAT, Tom, Aaron, Ms. Texas and the others, I wil still be on Skype if you guys ever want to chat. I like you all greatly as people beyond Guns and would love to continue chatting outside the forum

I realize I have said this sort of thing before but after viewing all the threads today and all the havoc I've indirectly wrecked on the forum, I have asked to be banned from this forum; I feel it is both deserved and it will prevent me from resisting the temptation to come back like in my previous stupid self-imposed exiles. This is not self imposed; You guys have made your voices load and clear as to whether I should stay or go.

So, bye...At midnight forum time (it's now 11:47 forum time) my account will be banned. You can ask Bacardi if you do not believe me.

Edited by Mr. Miser

Guest Mr. Miser

tl;dr

All I know is that you shouldn't leave.

C'mon man. Fuck skype fuck that shit. Be your own guy. You like GNR, you like posting online. You've never left when you said you would before, so it's safe to assume you're just making this thread so suckers like me will reach out and say, "hey, stay... we kinda like you here."

Let me tell you this. I'M NOT BETTER THAN YOU. I don't think I am, and nobody else thinks that either... and I don't think anyone else here is better than you either.

Suck it up, take a few days off, and keep posting.

Wrong. I have asked for my account to be banned. I will not, most likely, be coming back. Skype and the like is fine. Have a nice life, enjoy the forum.

What the heck? I didn't get a name drop?

Bummer, wish you's stay.

Same shit here man. TOM gets a fuckin' name drop and not me? Tom's been here for a few weeks. SMH

When I want attention, I'd never forget to name drop you.