Space Ghost

Banned/Suspended Members Discussion Thread

Guest Mr. Miser

I've come to the conclusion that, with all the mimicking posts, the supposed accusations that I'm nothing but a "spammer" of the forum, that I have little to no support here except perhaps from a select few, my time on this forum and the GN'R fan community has come to a close. You guys with your threads trying to mimick me have proved your point, you have won, and you have achieved your goal. For the record, even if my threads might've seemed stupid, they were NEVER made with the intention of spamming the forum. If some were stupid in their content, I apologize, I just figured I'd share my thoughts on GN'R/Axl/etc with you guys, but I can't, and I really don't enjoy feeling like it's High School all over again, with threads mocking my sex life for others' amusement like I'm some sort of clown here to amuse.

I realize in the past I've been a jackass, mean and nasty to some, many who didn't deserve it, and I apologize to all of them, they know who they are and hopefully they can accept. I especially apologize to Saphire for accusing her of being Madison and to Sunny for my utterly insensitive and cruel comments. You're both good people and it was nice knowing you.

As to the rest: SLAA, Vita, Hans, Dazed, Raven, Broski, EstrangedTWAT, Tom, Aaron, Ms. Texas and the others, I wil still be on Skype if you guys ever want to chat. I like you all greatly as people beyond Guns and would love to continue chatting outside the forum

I realize I have said this sort of thing before but after viewing all the threads today and all the havoc I've indirectly wrecked on the forum, I have asked to be banned from this forum; I feel it is both deserved and it will prevent me from resisting the temptation to come back like in my previous stupid self-imposed exiles. This is not self imposed; You guys have made your voices load and clear as to whether I should stay or go.

So, bye...At midnight forum time (it's now 11:47 forum time) my account will be banned. You can ask Bacardi if you do not believe me.

Edited by Mr. Miser

Guest Mr. Miser

tl;dr

All I know is that you shouldn't leave.

C'mon man. Fuck skype fuck that shit. Be your own guy. You like GNR, you like posting online. You've never left when you said you would before, so it's safe to assume you're just making this thread so suckers like me will reach out and say, "hey, stay... we kinda like you here."

Let me tell you this. I'M NOT BETTER THAN YOU. I don't think I am, and nobody else thinks that either... and I don't think anyone else here is better than you either.

Suck it up, take a few days off, and keep posting.

Wrong. I have asked for my account to be banned. I will not, most likely, be coming back. Skype and the like is fine. Have a nice life, enjoy the forum.

What the heck? I didn't get a name drop?

Bummer, wish you's stay.

Same shit here man. TOM gets a fuckin' name drop and not me? Tom's been here for a few weeks. SMH

When I want attention, I'd never forget to name drop you.

I really don't understand why you are leaving. Never really had a problem with you, most didn't really, I think.

Yeah, sometimes annoying, sometimes funny, but you had a lot of GNR knowledge which I appreciate.

Well, hope you are doing well. Remember go out, make some fun with friends, stay away more from the computer.

Edited by MBrose

Too bad, Miser. I will actually miss your threads. There were too many of them sometimes and I could get pissed about you thinking your every random thought deserved its own headline in content-list, but it is actually better than nothing and many of the threads were interesting.

By the way I am surprised you are relying on the technology of a sheep-fucking country for all further communication.

If anyone believes his overly dramatic, self pitying post you probably deserve to go yourself. (He's done this countless times before) I never wanted him to leave for good, maybe a posting restriction and that's it. I will be genuinely surprised if he does not return.

Where did itr's posts go?

And I'm sure Miser's already back.

Lol, I deleted them as well as my "First Person To Spot Miser Wins.." Thread.

I'm tired of it being Miser, Miser, Miser, and forgetting sucked into the drama and time and again. What about ME? WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF US?

:shrugs:

Hahaha! Oh dear Miser! I actually don't mind his threads and find him quite entertaining within reason he just needs to loosen up a bit and stop getting offended so easily. Oh and if you're reading Miser there's no need for you to go but also no need to make such a big deal of it if you decide to.

I'm tired of people getting attention from "I am leaving" and then they don't leave. If Miser wants to be banned, ban him. Otherwise, it is just a waste of time.

Edited by SONOFABITCH

Bacardi please respect Miser's wishes.

I've banned him from posting, which is all I have the power to do. If John wishes to do more, it's his call.

Well can't he just have his account deleted then? Banning sounds like another attention seeking ploy. If he had no intention of posting again he could just have the account erased no?