Space Ghost

Banned/Suspended Members Discussion Thread

This is the official banned (banneded) members discussion thread. People are curious about the number of banned members, why people get banned and that information can be discussed in this thread.

This thread is for civil and legitimate discussion only, no banter or emotional protesting. There are only five management members and we can't argue with everyone.

Edit: I've renamed this the Banned (Banneded) Member Discussion Thread. A separate thread has been create for listing of banned members and reasons given.

Edited by admin

todayisgreat and rightnextdoor have been banned. Both accounts originated from the same "anonymous" IP address and had been created last night 5 minutes apart. A different IP was also used by todayisgreat today and that IP address is now also banned.

The main reason for the banning was the threat of posting personal information about a forum member:

Funny Madison refuses to answer the question, I may tell you guys what she does for a living but I wanted to let her do it. Just curious though does anyone know what she does in real life? The answer might shock you.

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/61-welcome-back-madison/page__view__findpost__p__2667

If you are suggesting I am GG the answer is no. I am not a mod at mygnr or have ever worked there in the past.

The reason I wanted you to tell the forum about your job is that I think it has a whole lot to do with your credibility and your motives over your tenure at mygnr and your motives that led to your demise as a mod there. I did not come here to follow you or anything like that, I didn't even know you were here until I registered and noticed the same thing going on here.

I feel particularly bad for the fans that they were taken in by you and continue to be brain washed into your version of events. Poor little Madison. Listen your friends here have already warned me about posting your info on here, so I won't but keep it in mind that you never gave the same respect to so many by copying and pasting private messages to others over the years. You to have shared personal details with others as well.

At any rate, I really hope you will find it inside yourself to explain your reality to the fans of this band. Tell everyone what it is you do for a living let them take it in and let's leave all the lies in the past and move ahead

Axl, Beta, Eric or anyone was never out to get you Madison. Unfortunately you were out to get yourself

http://www.gunsnfnroses.com/index.php?/topic/61-welcome-back-madison/page__view__findpost__p__2715

This poster seemed sketchy. Collectively the decision was made to ban this poster.

Edited by admin

You all know Madison is someone in real life we all don't trust nor usually agree with right?

I wanted to know where is he was going with that.

Hey all new to this forum. One question for me is where is the rules posted I can't seem to find them? Also is SunnyDRE going to be banned now too for the same stalker behavior? I am not sure I support strike banning on people you think might mess up. Hope this censorship does not prevail here like mygnr.

Thank you for your time

Hey all new to this forum. One question for me is where is the rules posted I can't seem to find them? Also is SunnyDRE going to be banned now too for the same stalker behavior? I am not sure I support strike banning on people you think might mess up. Hope this censorship does not prevail here like mygnr.

Thank you for your time

The rules are pinned to the top of this forum.

SunnyDRE will not be banned.

This wasn't censorship as much as a serious concern for a forum member.

Why are you signed on using a different IP address, than the one you had used to sign up with minutes before?

The rules are pinned to the top of this forum.

SunnyDRE will not be banned.

This wasn't censorship as much as a serious concern for a forum member.

Why are you signed on using a different IP address, than the one you had used to sign up with minutes before?

It is the only way I can come to your site due to blocks on the word guns at my place :( I use a service that lets me in. Tell me that is ok please? :(

And in that guys defense your rules are clear that in that section you can talk about anything you want. I don't want to cause trouble or anything just pointing out the fellow there did not break any rules, which concerns me

Edited by slash_is_guns

I honestly don't trust you or your explanation for that matter. Way too suspicious.

As I said, this was a more serious concern for the well being and privacy of a forum member.

Edited by admin

ok I can see I do not like the way this forum is run. Even Jarmo was ok with my situation, JARMO! You banned someone because this Madison told you to, then you don't trust me? Nice guys here. No other forum has done that to me not mygnr not jarmo's no one.

The very people in your team scream up and down about things at mygnr then create a new forum that is worse by way of lack of freedom of speech.

So this is my last post here, please DELETE my account immediatly. Thank you for your precious time

It is the only way I can come to your site due to blocks on the word guns at my place :( I use a service that lets me in. Tell me that is ok please? :(

And in that guys defense your rules are clear that in that section you can talk about anything you want. I don't want to cause trouble or anything just pointing out the fellow there did not break any rules, which concerns me

Your concern is noted, as is your creepiness and odd desire to continuously join this forum using different names.

I love this thread ... great idea to keep informed people about banned members and the reasons ...

As SunnyDre said i´m curious about Madison´s job in real life :rolleyes:

.. and i was gonna ask todayisgreat to reveal his mygnr posting name seeing as he says he's not gg or vg. what reason would he have to refuse otherwise?

Other than curiousity, I don't see it as important to know what other usernames todayisgreat/rightnextdoor uses on other forums. Whomever todayisgreat/rightnextdoor was, had threatened to reveal private information of a forum member. That alone was cause for serious concern.

How is saying what a person does for a living personal info.

I could see if he was going to say where she worked at, gave her phone number, etc.; but if he was just like, "Oh, did you guys know she's a teacher" or something....how is that off limits?

I'm wondering would the same banning occur if infomation was released about someone else like, Highvoltage, or Zint.

It's fair to say the culprit was against the popular opinion. Meh he was a bit creepy anyway.

Other than curiousity, I don't see it as important to know what other usernames todayisgreat/rightnextdoor uses on other forums. Whomever todayisgreat/rightnextdoor was, had threatened to reveal private information of a forum member. That alone was cause for serious concern.

no.one mentioned important, did they? i think you missed my humour.

How is saying what a person does for a living personal info.

I could see if he was going to say where she worked at, gave her phone number, etc.; but if he was just like, "Oh, did you guys know she's a teacher" or something....how is that off limits?

True, but at the same time if there was information that I didn't want to give, even something like my name, I wouldn't want someone else giving it away without my permission.

With that said, my username pretty much says it all.

no.one mentioned important, did they? i think you missed my humour.

Sorry, I was a bit nerve-wracked at the time and wanted to present the most thoughtful answer.

He/She denied it obviously, but thinking about it now, the posting style reminded me of GG. Anyone else get that?

Most definately. And it's not unlike him to pose as someone else on a forum, as most of us know.

He/She denied it obviously, but thinking about it now, the posting style reminded me of GG. Anyone else get that?

Wasn't GG, but it was a longtime member of the board.

They sent me a long pm, telling me what madison does..in her personal life, and it was no big revalation, as I had kinda thought it beforehand,but it was interesing.

And I do think Madison kinda should have let it be known (as a disclaimer), especially because alot people took her side, or had her back so to speak.

doesn't change anything for me - I still think axl and co was wrong, still love her, and still wishes she was a moderator over there.....just sayin.