***Breaking News*** A perfect NITL Select uploaded

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all the Fat Axl hate. Thanks Fernando. This was finally a very good upload. Our hero is back!       

This is actually the best Axl parody ever. Cause thats exactly what I hear, when i watch the real deal. 

oh my god this guy has the fat voice down to perfection DEEP FAT AUDIO FAKES 2021 IS ALREADY GOAT   3:14   get this guy and creed in the same room and we have our v

Posted Images

10 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

deep fat fakes weren't enough

now we can fake new song performances

This isn't THAT funny though

Just a clickbait, anybody can troll trying to sing like shit and put out a video with a clickbait title

Deepfakes requires effort, this shit isn't

Besides, Axl almost sounds like the trolls, so what is new? You could get that by watching any official performance from the past 10 years

More refaces, less clickbait

22 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Just a clickbait, anybody can troll trying to sing like shit and put out a video with a clickbait title

Besides, Axl almost sounds like the trolls, so what is new? You could get that by watching any official performance from the past 10 years

I strongly disagree when it comes to songs the fat band hasn't done yet. You could literally troll a casual w those and imagine Fat Axl actually trying to pull those off. Waiting for a Teo TorriFATte or State Of Grease remake though

1 minute ago, Jeff Isbell said:

I strongly disagree when it comes to songs the fat band hasn't done yet. You could literally troll a casual w those and imagine Fat Axl actually trying to pull those off. Waiting for a Teo TorriFATte or State Of Grease remake though

Anybody with at least one functioning ear can tell it's fake

Just now, Budd Dwyer said:

Anybody with at least one functioning ear can tell it's fake

Some casuals are retarded enough when it comes to listening. Yes, the video is very poorly synced but the troll sounds barely different compared to the fat man

My missis loves GnR and she heard me playing that Gwen Stefani video she thought it was real. She knows Axl sounds like shit these days, she was just surprised that GnR covered the song 🤣🤣

On a side note, those moments where Axl speaks to the crowd with a ‘Fuck you motherfucker’ and ‘Slash is in my ass’ are fuckin sublime 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Some casuals are retarded enough when it comes to listening. Yes, the video is very poorly synced but the troll sounds barely different compared to the fat man

It’s getting upvoted like crazy on the GnR subreddit which has more fluffers than mygina 

Seriously Axl Fuckin' Rose

That is what you sound like.

Your voice is complete shit.

It really should be against the law for you to attempt to sing.

And charging people money to hear you perform is a sin against God.

Stay home and hide with your immigrants,

maybe they can smuggle you south.

Either way, the world will be a better place.

2 hours ago, Turkish said:

My missis loves GnR and she heard me playing that Gwen Stefani video she thought it was real. She knows Axl sounds like shit these days, she was just surprised that GnR covered the song 🤣🤣

On a side note, those moments where Axl speaks to the crowd with a ‘Fuck you motherfucker’ and ‘Slash is in my ass’ are fuckin sublime 🤣🤣🤣

This is probably why he uploaded it, his girlfriend thought that Axl is showering in her bathroom. 

Hopefully he will upload 'Shadow of my own' from this tour

3 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

It is, cause it's like Enrique Iglesias in mic recording. 

39 minutes ago, creed said:

Its as sad as FatAxl that videos like this have 2,6 Million views. Dude is annoying, not funny and this is real clickbait. 

That dude is annoying. That solo attempt is lame by Slash, his sound is off, d string is broke or something, he's playing way to fast and it don't fit the song. Just gimme the guy who made the Don't Damn Me solo and YCBM solo, he's like a different dude, LIVE IN THE NOW! 

Slash is Steven Seagals stunt double. Axl & Slash are as bad as each other, when they go back to back at concerts, the Earths gravitational pull is at great risk, putting us all at danger.

Edited by Frank Drebin