***Breaking News*** A perfect NITL Select uploaded

• creed changed the title to ***Breaking News*** A perfect NITL Select uploaded
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all the Fat Axl hate. Thanks Fernando. This was finally a very good upload. Our hero is back!       

This is actually the best Axl parody ever. Cause thats exactly what I hear, when i watch the real deal. 

oh my god this guy has the fat voice down to perfection DEEP FAT AUDIO FAKES 2021 IS ALREADY GOAT   3:14   get this guy and creed in the same room and we have our v

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, creed said:

In all the Fat Axl hate. Thanks Fernando. This was finally a very good upload. Our hero is back! 

Barry P Walker
1 month ago
Great tune, can't believe they didn't do this live when I saw them. Axl sounds better than ever!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Wilco said:

I thought it already was?

For me it's torture and one of the most annoying sounds ever. The only way to listen to the real deal is doing this

0c4718b2c0adb403-.gif

Edited by creed
2 minutes ago, creed said:

For me it's torture and one of the most annoying sounds ever. The only way to watch the real deal is doing this

0c4718b2c0adb403-.gif

For me it's completely depressing. You have an obviously miserable Slash not even TRYING because he's evidently miserable being there, Duff singing bad harmony vocals that are off Axl's vocal by like, a fraction of a second, making it sound sloppy, Frank cannot drum or just refuses to drum in any reasonably good way. You have Axl barely able to sing and making weird vocal choices like that deep voice he does on Black Hole Sun for that one line. It's just like, it's beyond a parody of a band. Like Spinal Tap was a LITERAL parody band and they actually sounded better.

I seriously don't think there are any worse "A list" bands on this planet live.

2 hours ago, creed said:

Fuckin swear the crowd is chanting ‘FAT SHIT - FAT SHIT’ at the start of the first video