Present ideas for men?

So Valentine's day is coming up and when it comes to presents for men I am absolutely awful. For women I am the best lol, but men I am very clueless lol

My husband has really been my rock especially during the Holidays and I really want to do something special this year. He really goes all out for me and I want to do the same. 

What is the best present you have received? I have an idea of what I want to do but I am open to suggestions 

• Val changed the title to Present ideas for men?

Don't waste money on gifts...a lot of guys just buy themselves whatever they want off amazon anyway.

Give him a night of sexual ecstasy so good he'll be counting down the days til next year.

First of all....30 minute BJ, minimum.

Then ask what costume(s) he'd prefer....you're small so "sexy school girl" might feel very wrong, but just go with it...it's just a fantasy.

Maybe a long pink wig and a nurse's outfit.  Thigh high black leather stiletto boots maybe?

Find out what his kink is and just give it 100%, make sure his ballbag is completely drained.   That's all any man wants.

Then you want to push him completely over the edge?  Cook him a steak right after.  Then he's yours forever.

Edited by EstrangedTWAT
1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Don't waste money on gifts...a lot of guys just buy themselves whatever they want off amazon anyway.

Give him a night of sexual ecstasy so good he'll be counting down the days til next year.

First of all....30 minute BJ, minimum.

Then ask what costume(s) he'd prefer....you're small so "sexy school girl" might feel very wrong, but just go with it...it's just a fantasy.

Maybe a long pink wig and a nurse's outfit.  Thigh high black leather stiletto boots maybe?

Find out what his kink is and just give it 100%, make sure his ballbag is completely drained.   That's all any man wants.

Then you want to push him completely over the edge?  Cook him a steak right after.  Then he's yours forever.

Not trying to be vulgar here but I'm a big horndog myself  lol

Trust me when I say, we are not lacking in that dept lol. I get real nasty with my man 😄😄

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

What's his interests Val? What about a nice Watch? 

He mainly like movies, TV shows and working out. He's not really big on anything

I thought about a watch. Maybe have it engraved. Just not sure from where 

2 minutes ago, Val said:

He mainly like movies, TV shows and working out. He's not really big on anything

So pick a movie he's seen a million times and loves and blow him. Then let him throw you around. Men are not complicated.

59 minutes ago, Val said:

Maybe do some searching online, lot's of online watch stores now. You could get it personalised also. Be careful of dodgy sites & scammers though.

Edited by Frank Drebin

So I just want to make sure I got this right.

-At least a 30 minute BJ

-Anal

-and find a unicorn for a threesome...

Then cook him steak for dinner after all that fun. Got it 👍😄

Thanks guys you have been a great help lol 😂

1 hour ago, Val said:

-At least a 30 minute BJ

-Anal

If you’re gonna make the BJ last 30 minutes can I at least suggest you make sure the football is on the TV at the time. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Val said:

-At least a 30 minute BJ

-Anal

We told you things he would enjoy, not things you necessarily want to give him.