Pizza. Only pizza. All kinds (except Papa John's)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

From the game tonight  

LADY DOOM and I made these for our dinner tonight. Fucking delicious.    

Just tucking into this now.    Salami, Pepperoni, Chilli and Rocket (Arugula) with Buffalo Mozzarella and Basil.    It's unreal. 

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, bran said:

Last time I had Papa Johns I ended up with food poisoning. I was on vacation with my family in Kansas when something went wrong with the car, it just started shimming and shaking all over the place. We drove like that for 15 miles and found a small hotel in some small ass town. There was nothing in this fucking town, kind of reminded me of that town Perfection in the movie Tremors. The only food place that delivered was a Papa John's about 8 miles away but they delivered to the hotel we were at so we said fuck it and ordered a couple of pizzas. Big fucking mistake.

That wasn't food poisoning, that was your body telling your brain it should know better.

1 hour ago, Doctor Dom said:

LADY DOOM and I made these for our dinner tonight.

Fucking delicious.

20210116-184540.jpg

20210116-184651.jpg

20210116-184844.jpg

The top appears to be goat cheese or some bullshit, the bottom is mozz. Both crusts I approve of, however.

1 minute ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

I remember same pizza I had in Denver. Blackjack. 

Christ I wouldn't feed it to a fucking dog. Barely qualified as fit for human consumption. Total shit. 

Denver is just Seattle with somehow more weed and better mountains.

I like Meat Feast pizza with Chillies or pepper. I'll tolerate some rocket on it (arugula for the yanks) 

That's it. Different types of meat and chillies. 

No other gay shit like corn or peppers or onions and definitely not fucking mushrooms. Though I do acknowledge the above as legit toppings 

Anything else like anchovies or olives or egg (wtf) should result in public flogging. 

3 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

Denver is just Seattle with somehow more weed and better mountains.

I wonder what Denver is like now. 

I went there in 2015, right when legalization hit.

Beautiful place. I would have loved to live there but I cannot help but think liberalism has destroyed the city. 

I plan to go back to go on the Coors tour and snowboard someday. 

Just now, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

Californians have ruined Denver. 

Now they are out to ruin Vegas and Arizona. 

California is closed down. How can people afford to pay 8k a month in rent when they can't work?

20 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

I like Meat Feast pizza with Chillies or pepper. I'll tolerate some rocket on it (arugula for the yanks) 

That's it. Different types of meat and chillies. 

No other gay shit like corn or peppers or onions and definitely not fucking mushrooms. Though I do acknowledge the above as legit toppings 

Anything else like anchovies or olives or egg (wtf) should result in public flogging. 

Anchovies are amazing on pizza. The secret is not abusing them: a little goes a LONG way. Just a few small bits packed with flavour.

Same with olives, but the real shit, properly cured, not some canned garbage with barely any flavour.

But in general I’d rather keep pizza simple, few toppings, but give me quality or just die.

Also, a little drizzle of chili oil on pizza is fucking BOMB. Way to take it to the next level.

Edited by Tremolo
18 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Now they are out to ruin Vegas and Arizona. 

California is closed down. How can people afford to pay 8k a month in rent when they can't work?

Yup. I know some that moved to those places too. And vote libshit accordingly. 

"Hey why did you move from California?"

"Cost of living is too high, rent is crazy, homeless everywhere." 

Moves to red state. Votes Democrat :facepalm:

37 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I wonder what Denver is like now. 

I went there in 2015, right when legalization hit.

Beautiful place. I would have loved to live there but I cannot help but think liberalism has destroyed the city. 

I plan to go back to go on the Coors tour and snowboard someday. 

Again, Denver is just Seattle with more shit to do. Seattle is fucking gorgeous. It's a wonderful city. It's just the residents that ruin it. Also the homeless and the heroin addicts. I used to love visiting Seattle as recent as 15 years ago, but it has gone to complete hell. Same with Denver. Walk down the wrong alley and you're held up by a junkie.

I was in Denver back in 2003 and it was already crawling with bums and crack addicts.  Maybe Boulder is more Nate's style, but by now Boulder must have tent cities and human shit all over just like any other liberal city.

17 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I was in Denver back in 2003 and it was already crawling with bums and crack addicts.  Maybe Boulder is more Nate's style, but by now Boulder must have tent cities and human shit all over just like any other liberal city.

Last time I was in Boulder, some lunatic was talking to the sky outside his rainbow colored house. 

I won't be going back.