Jump to content

Axl Rose turns 60 Next Year


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, it's definately a privilege to be a blonde, Val... 

He will be fatter than ever

After his rim job. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, creed said:

Now, thats what I call a real fan. You should have told him in the hotel doorway ;)

 

Funny thing is that there are pictures of the same night with him and some really cute blonde (very young)

 

He is wearing the same outfit he did when I met him so I know it's the same night. If I find the pictures I will post them

 

I'm sure he got his rim job that night lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Val said:

 

Funny thing is that there are pictures of the same night with him and some really cute blonde (very young)

 

He is wearing the same outfit he did when I met him so I know it's the same night. If I find the pictures I will post them

 

I'm sure he got his rim job that night lol

Axl is so fat that you literally need a carjack to pry his ass cheeks apart in order to give him a rim job or fuck him in the ass

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, creed said:

Well, it's definately a privilege to be a blonde, Val... 

FaceApp_1608248660061.jpg

 

Yes that's it! Actually I have never seen THIS particular picture. The one I was talking about they were in the actual HOTEL ROOM lol

 

That's is such a bad pic of Axl 😄😄

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

d123c975779324c5667ea3f74800db36.jpg

GNRChorzow090718-76_(30169034758).jpg

 

Father Time is a shit-cunt-bastard man.

 

And he gets us ALL in the end.   Fucking every last one of us.   There's no escape.

 

Look at what happened to Tia Carrere.   She's Roseanne now.

 

57774848f59c49d937c60232bc480cbd.png

MUSICARES.jpg

 

 

 

 

Fuck.   

 

FUUUUCK.

Ummm maybe I’m fucked in the head but I would make passionate love to her for days still. I’m talking about orgasming repeatedly back to back, so much so, miser would be proud.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, creed said:

 

reface-2021-01-15-08-37-50.gif

Sad thing is, he could EASILY look something like this if he would ditch the shitty food and exercise on a daily basis...oh and maybe if he ditch his leech fake family too

He has all the time and money in the world to look good

Fat Axl is his own fault

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Sad thing is, he could EASILY look something like this if he would ditch the shitty food and exercise on a daily basis...oh and maybe if he ditch his leech fake family too

He has all the time and money in the world to look good

Fat Axl is his own fault

Sebastian Bach: 'Flex W. Rose sounds like Mickey Mouse on steroids'

reface-2021-01-16-11-59-28.gif

Edited by creed
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...