Shampeachment Two Wong Coup, Thanks for Everything! Nancy Pelosi

1 minute ago, wasted said:

The problem is if he backs down and runs, then anyone else coming up can’t run on any of his policies. Trump is too different. They want to give us two options that are the same. Trump going against China is not acceptable to them. So the next republican will have to move left. Basically be a right wing democrat like Tulsi Gabbard.

I think this could destroy the Republican Party if they cancel Trump. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 3 days of marathon wanking to Chloe Grace Moretz videos, I am impeaching myself today

Remember when Miser was a Democrat two weeks ago?

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, wasted said:

How loyal are those 70 million voters? What percent are just religious people who have to vote against abortion?

A way higher percentage than a third party candidate such as Nader could siphon away in an election. Republicans need to reinvent their party with Trump as their spiritual if not actual leader. 

Marc Morial, president and CEO of the National Urban League, said Wednesday the mob was motivated by racial resentment and "a conspiracy theory rooted in the effort to invalidate Black folks."

They are going hard that Capitol protests was because of white supremacy and racism. To me that’s not why people voted for Trump. It was jobs, end the wars and immigration. Having a secure border to control illegal immigrants isn’t racist, there’s a full border wall funded by Obama all along that border. Trump just wants to secure the most popular place to jump the fence.

Trump supporters don’t want to go kill people in the Middle East, Don’t sound like racists to me. BLM should have been called Accountability for Cops. The cops kill more white people than black people. They have too much power. 

7 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

A way higher percentage than a third party candidate such as Nader could siphon away in an election. Republicans need to reinvent their party with Trump as their spiritual if not actual leader. 

So Trump stacks 10 million extra votes on the basic republican vote. Trump gets people like Qanon Shaman to vote. 

They seem to be making Trump’s advantage illegal. They are censoring why people vote. Everything is white supremacy to them. You could vote for Trump because you think getting out of Afghanistan is the priority. 

Democrats, the only people that pulling troops out of a country we have been in for 20 years is too quick and confirming a Justice to the Supreme Court in 40 days is too fast, but impeaching a president in a week is fine. Also funny they rush through this impeachment, and then the same day CNN reports the FBI believes the attack was coordinated well in advance and had nothing to do with Trump's speech.

8 minutes ago, bran said:

Democrats, the only people that pulling troops out of a country we have been in for 20 years is too quick and confirming a Justice to the Supreme Court in 40 days is too fast, but impeaching a president in a week is fine. Also funny they rush through this impeachment, and then the same day CNN reports the FBI believes the attack was coordinated well in advance and had nothing to do with Trump's speech.

This impeachment is going to flop too. 

They are using as cover to put through some kind of crazy domestic terrorism policy or something. 

They have to discredit everything Trump or Kanye will come in with the same policies but they won’t be able to call him a white supremacist. 

57 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You guys still "believe" in "politics" after everything you've witnessed the last few years?

You're all dumb.

I'm surrounded by dumb-dumbs.

Goddamn, it's so hard being smarter than everyone all the time.  No wonder I struggle with crippling depression.

I believe they believe. It’s like watching sports.

If they didn’t think Trump was a threat then why make up the Russia hoax or impeach him twice? Why get everyone so wound up that they are burning cities? 

You think it’s a big show?’I kind of think that they pit races against each other for control. 

Reality is even if Trump was in there would be downsides for people. But there’s certain things that won’t change.

The scary thing is how the Dems and big tech are coordinated. It seems like you can’t opt out of global governance. UK got out of the EU but now are like Iraq, all the EU countries want to ruin them. 

12 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

You guys still "believe" in "politics" after everything you've witnessed the last few years?

You're all dumb.

I'm surrounded by dumb-dumbs.

Goddamn, it's so hard being smarter than everyone all the time.  No wonder I struggle with crippling depression.

I think you need to recognize that I'm much more intelligent than you could ever hope to be. You're not very bright, probably an average intellect at best.

4 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I think you need to recognize that I'm much more intelligent than you could ever hope to be. You're not very bright, probably an average intellect at best.

Monkey see, monkey do. Good, you're making progress. Maybe by this time next year we'll have you at a 10th grade reading level.

2 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Monkey see, monkey do. Good, you're making progress. Maybe by this time next year we'll have you at a 10th grade reading level.

Your obsession, it's disturbing. You have real problems, and I fear you may be dangerous to yourself or others.

44 minutes ago, wasted said:

There’s a difference between intelligence and intellect. There’s something about typing that with my thumb that kind of ended my search for meaning. 

Yes, and then within intelligence I'd say there's many, many subsets. There's people who are wizards at Math but suck in English, who could write code but couldn't write an essay. Are they stupid? Then you have the opposite. Then you have people who are either highly people smart, but not very book smart, or vice versa. How do you really measure these things?

I never have claimed to be an intellectual. I don't view myself as such. I don't read enough to be one, I don't have time, mentally, for philosophy or metaphysics. I'd say you are both intelligent and an intellectual. I would judge myself to be of reasonably high intelligence, but my intelligence is mostly in the areas of analysis, problem solving, visual intelligence, deduction and also emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence does not however equal being a social butterfly, and I am not. 

And say you are smart isn't really a claim to superiority either. Even geniuses can do insanely dumb shit.

One of the smartest men I know, who is both intelligent and an intellectual and who likely has an IQ of at least 140-150, a man who was on the honor roll EVERY SINGLE YEAR of middle and High School, a man who was given awards every year for talent in English, Math, Creative Writing, Spanish, who was on the national junior archery and national junior bowling leagues - he's 51 years old and has no future. He made mistakes. He never got a profession. He subsists. He had more raw intelligence and more raw potential and talent than probably most people and threw it away. And this is a deeply philosophical, insanely intelligent man who can out think most people and who expresses things in ways I've only seen actual philosophers do. And he's a loser, by all definitions.

So being intelligent does not equal being a success or being superior to anyone else.

1 hour ago, Wilco said:

Yes, and then within intelligence I'd say there's many, many subsets. There's people who are wizards at Math but suck in English, who could write code but couldn't write an essay. Are they stupid? Then you have the opposite. Then you have people who are either highly people smart, but not very book smart, or vice versa. How do you really measure these things?

I never have claimed to be an intellectual. I don't view myself as such. I don't read enough to be one, I don't have time, mentally, for philosophy or metaphysics. I'd say you are both intelligent and an intellectual. I would judge myself to be of reasonably high intelligence, but my intelligence is mostly in the areas of analysis, problem solving, visual intelligence, deduction and also emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence does not however equal being a social butterfly, and I am not. 

And say you are smart isn't really a claim to superiority either. Even geniuses can do insanely dumb shit.

One of the smartest men I know, who is both intelligent and an intellectual and who likely has an IQ of at least 140-150, a man who was on the honor roll EVERY SINGLE YEAR of middle and High School, a man who was given awards every year for talent in English, Math, Creative Writing, Spanish, who was on the national junior archery and national junior bowling leagues - he's 51 years old and has no future. He made mistakes. He never got a profession. He subsists. He had more raw intelligence and more raw potential and talent than probably most people and threw it away. And this is a deeply philosophical, insanely intelligent man who can out think most people and who expresses things in ways I've only seen actual philosophers do. And he's a loser, by all definitions.

So being intelligent does not equal being a success or being superior to anyone else.

I would say he’s less intelligent than his intellectual level, as intelligence is the ability to navigate systems already in place. Intellect is to analyze the system. So maybe his intellect strangles his intelligence or he has intelligence in certain systems but the focus to repeat the same processes in a job isn’t his strength. Social skills are a form of intelligence that are important to be successful. Like Kurt said “Success is subjective”

7 minutes ago, wasted said:

I would say he’s less intelligent than his intellectual level, as intelligence is the ability to navigate systems already in place. Intellect is to analyze the system. So maybe his intellect strangles his intelligence or he has intelligence in certain systems but the focus to repeat the same processes in a job isn’t his strength. Social skills are a form of intelligence that are important to be successful. Like Kurt said “Success is subjective”

His problems are he is extremely lazy, he was with my sister for 16 years before they divorced and in those 16 years, I'd say he had at least 16 different jobs or possibly double that. He would inevitably get fired for the same reason every single time - He would begin to make excuses to call in sick and barely come in. This happened over and over again, such to the extent that they at a point owed $20,000 in back rent. I think the longest he lasted at any job with her was maybe 6 months before he got fired. So let's say he lasted an average of 3 months at a job between 1998 and 2014 - that's a fuckton of jobs. That was his main problem. 

He also, after he left high school in 1987, began suffering from a crack addiction that by 1996 had him completely and utterly addicted. He only spent around a year in college from '87-'88, most of that time dicking around. He went to rehab in 1996, and got better throughout 1997 and met my sister in 1998 and any upward movement ceased.

He is an electrician, and he never bothered to be certified as such with the state.