Would you be down for a VERY back to basics record?

5 hours ago, creed said:

I can't believe that most people stayed the whole show...

Axl - Horrible

Slash - the worst Slash I've ever heard. He even played better when he was totally fucked in the late 90s

Fortus - absolute pointless solos

Duff - ok, as always

Frank - as mediocre as always

Adlers band is ten 10 times better. Ok, they should change the lead guitarist, but Amiri is absolutely amazing as Axl. Its like listening to Axl in his prime. 

Adler should hire Gilby and Ashba or another lead guitarist from Youtube and it would be the perfect GNR experience for me. 

You must be deaf. Forced rasp is more horrible than Axl's current frog rasp. Then again, you like Creed so.............

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn't want them to lose their momentum by stopping to work on a new album  

Yeah, fuck that. 

I want two things:   1. Miser to stop making threads   2. Gn’R to disband permanently 

Posted Images

I've been saying since the cash grab started; if we ever get a new record, it'll be similar to van halens last record, where it'll be all rehashed old demos and vaulted stuff, likely most of which we already heard. But instead of re-recorded vocals, it'll be 20 year old axl vocals with layered slash and duff parts over the mix. 

That's the best we're gonna get if anything ever does come out 

3 hours ago, Ragnar said:

You must be deaf. Forced rasp is more horrible than Axl's current frog rasp. Then again, you like Creed so.............

LOL. Axl's Mickey voice is better? Where? In Disneyland? 

Scott Stapp HAD an amazing and unique voice, too. You can't deny that. Their last album was horrible and cheesy as fuck. 

4 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

I've been saying since the cash grab started; if we ever get a new record, it'll be similar to van halens last record, where it'll be all rehashed old demos and vaulted stuff, likely most of which we already heard. But instead of re-recorded vocals, it'll be 20 year old axl vocals with layered slash and duff parts over the mix. 

I think they could start from the ground up because Slash and Duff will want that. A lot like Different kind of Truth but also Like a Dog. Like a Dog with Axl on vocals would be the classy record. 

4 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

I think they could start from the ground up because Slash and Duff will want that. A lot like Different kind of Truth but also Like a Dog. Like a Dog with Axl on vocals would be the classy record. 

At least DJ has written a few hits and rocks a perfect Patience solo. 

38 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

I'm sorry bro but Silkworms alone is better than Creed's entire discography put together.

😀 Never. I love Tremontis medieval acoustic Intros. And Stapps voice and lyrics are philosophical and cool. Never understood the Creed hate. With Arms wide open is a song for his new born son. It wasn't cheesy, it has a real background. The only Problem with Creed is that many songs sound similar and that Stapp lost his voice. 

4 hours ago, creed said:

😀 Never. I love Tremontis medieval acoustic Intros. And Stapps voice and lyrics are philosophical and cool. Never understood the Creed hate. With Arms wide open is a song for his new born son. It wasn't cheesy, it has a real background. The only Problem with Creed is that many songs sound similar and that Stapp lost his voice. 

Everything about Creed is cheesy and shite. Vocals, lyrics, guitar playing, everything.

Axl's recording of him yodeling for 76 minutes will be better than anything Scott Stapp has done or will ever do....

There was a phase of bands using Creed like vocals, from late 90's to mid 00's. Well...even earlier because Vedder started it all, or did he? You can thank the superior 'Grunge' for that, although I still enjoy music from that genre & era I do feel its patronising in places, I still think Morrison did Grunge better than any of the main players. 

Edited by Frank Drebin
10 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

We're never gonna get an Axl Rose vocal recorded in '21 or beyond. You don't think he knows his voice is cooked?

Then it’s back to CD II with Slash and Duff. 

I think Axl can do his Rock the Rock voice for the Back to Destruction record.

Edited by wasted
2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

In which alternative universe is Fagba better than Fortus :lol: ? I bet you also are a fan of Nickelback :facepalm:

Chad looks like Barbies Ken after his nose job. Its as weird as Botox Axl 2002. I'm not a Nockelback Fan, but i watched some whole live gigs on YouTube and i have to admit, i did enjoy it. Very solid performance and the audience was happy and there was good chemistry between them. Watching Nockelback is much more enjoyable than NITL selects. Nitl Selects is a disaster. Just watch the Youtube comments. People cant stand Mickey Axl, too. 

On 1/13/2021 at 9:12 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

The result would be a Slash & Conspirators type album with modern Axl on vocals. Fuck that.

then enjoy great songs like: now i know better, better, this i shit, rhiad's out of tune bending, scraped, songs like Nothing with scat vocals and Mickey mouse butchering ballads about past relationships plus Quick Song with oh oh ooooohh ohhh

In fact, fuck everything which contains "modern" Axl lol