Being in your 30s - Help!

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Are you ugly?

Women are lying shits.  They say all they care about is a good sense of humor and a "stable" guy or some other horseshit....but it all comes down to looks.  It's the ONLY thing that matters to women.

I wouldn't say so, women might see it differently though. I don't feel pressure towards impressing women like I did when I was younger, If it happens great if not Oh well, onwards & upwards...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, what you're doing now seems to work for you since you don't mind living with a "4" who comes home with the taste of a different guy's dick in her mouth every night.   No offense man.

Miser you have two other threads about yourself already. 

Posted Images

On 1/14/2021 at 8:59 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Are you ugly?

Women are lying shits.  They say all they care about is a good sense of humor and a "stable" guy or some other horseshit....but it all comes down to looks.  It's the ONLY thing that matters to women.

Really?

then explain a fat and rich old millionaire businessman with a hot wife in her 20's...

Money matters after a certain point. Only money, nothing else

(if we really want to go further on this miserable one dimension thinking line)

On 1/15/2021 at 11:49 PM, Budd Dwyer said:

Really?

then explain a fat and rich old millionaire businessman with a hot wife in her 20's...

Money matters after a certain point. Only money, nothing else

(if we really want to go further on this miserable one dimension thinking line)

Yeah money's great if you wanna rent a whore/wife.....but that hot wife in her 20s is gonna be out in the old man's expensive car cruising for dick from good looking young men.

5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yeah money's great if you wanna rent a whore/wife.....but that hot wife in her 20s is gonna be out in the old man's expensive car cruising for dick from good looking young men.

who gives a shit if you're rich and constantly upgrading to newer models every 7-8 years:lol:

On 1/13/2021 at 4:39 AM, sixes unmasked said:

I spent a few million dollars on blow in my 30s which ended in 2 heart attacks. Then in my 40s, to go against all common sense, I let my health go to shit (as if it wasn't already) and got to nearly 400 pounds...and threw in another heart "incident". Now at almost 50, my days consist of salami & shitposting.

I wouldn't change a goddamn thing...

We need to start the revolution by making this guy Governor of NY and get our other friend in New York made mayor. 

Replace every Starbucks with a salami deli. Legalise blow. Send Wasted and I on a diplomatic tour of Columbia to establish trade routes via Miami. 

Have Braski turn Madison Square Garden into a modern gladiator arena, turn the lions, tigers, wolves and bears in the local zoo loose on those antifa cunts. 

Use New York as a launch pad to invade Canada, banish Downzy to Venezuela. Install Bacardi as shitlord in the North. Invite Trump to take over the broadcasting Network in Canada then beam him 24 hrs a day into every home in America. 

4 hours ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

We need to start the revolution by making this guy Governor of NY and get our other friend in New York made mayor. 

Replace every Starbucks with a salami deli. Legalise blow. Send Wasted and I on a diplomatic tour of Columbia to establish trade routes via Miami. 

Have Braski turn Madison Square Garden into a modern gladiator arena, turn the lions, tigers, wolves and bears in the local zoo loose on those antifa cunts. 

Use New York as a launch pad to invade Canada, banish Downzy to Venezuela. Install Bacardi as shitlord in the North. Invite Trump to take over the broadcasting Network in Canada then beam him 24 hrs a day into every home in America. 

Can I be Mayor please?

If I elected Mayor, I would do everything you said and more. 

I would also have NYC become it's own state, and evict all registered Democrats Trail of Tears style.

Edited by Wilco