Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FatAxl: 'You got fat, too, Fernando' 

The General is coming  

2021 Rehearsals

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

I look great. I’d fuck me. Estranged would fuck me. Your girlfriend would fuck me. 

All due respect, but my girlfriend doesn't exactly have high standards considering the two she's cheated on me with were convicted felons who were not exactly attractive. 

11 minutes ago, creed said:

Creed would fuck me

5 minutes ago, Wilco said:

All due respect, but my girlfriend doesn't exactly have high standards considering the two she's cheated on me with were convicted felons who were not exactly attractive. 

Gimme danger little stranger and I feel your disease

6 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

What ????????

She cheated on me with a coworker in 2018 who was a convicted felon (B&E's, battery, assaults) and the guy now since June, he's on trial for attempted murder along with 11 Class B Felony or high Misdemeanor charges including attempted dismemberment, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with intent to murder, assault with intent to cause serious injury, and so on.

Both were white. She doesn't like black men. That's a relief at least. The guy now is bisexual though so that's kinda gross. He's polyamorous and fucks her, his actual girlfriend, two other women, and a man.

2 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

Creed would fuck me

Just now, Wilco said:

She cheated on me with a coworker in 2018 who was a convicted felon (B&E's, battery, assaults) and the guy now since June, he's on trial for attempted murder along with 11 Class B Felony or high Misdemeanor charges including attempted dismemberment, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with intent to murder, assault with intent to cause serious injury, and so on.

reface-2021-01-12-11-49-27.gif

9 minutes ago, creed said:

The whole dying thing is horrible when they are getting old and grey... 

reface-2021-01-12-01-25-15.gif

That again looks like my fucking sister. She was such a pretty girl, objectively, when she was young, and she aged so fucking terribly.

1 minute ago, Wilco said:

That again looks like my fucking sister. She was such a pretty girl, objectively, when she was young, and she aged so fucking terribly.

Your sister had a mustache, when she was young? 

reface-2021-01-12-11-45-45.gif

7 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Both were white. She doesn't like black men. That's a relief at least. The guy now is bisexual though so that's kinda gross. He's polyamorous and fucks her, his actual girlfriend, two other women, and a man.

She is still fucking around on you ?

Your  in a cuckold relationship  ?

9 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

She is still fucking around on you ?

Your  in a cuckold relationship  ?

Is it a cuckold relationship if you're cheating too? And if you really don't care anymore?
Cuckolds tend to get off on the fact that they're being fucked on. I def don't. I cheat back and do what I wanna do, and I'm mentally drifting outta it.

• Bill Brasky changed the title to World War FAT 🐽 💩