So...I'm asking GNFNR. When did Slash get fat? He is slowly morphing into Steven Seagal. Rumours have been rife that Slash's once exceptional guitar skills are severely hindered by his chronic fat fingers, which makes him rush through songs & add that fast flamenco style to the Godfather theme. 

If you know any evidence of Slash being overweight, please share.

20170206.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

latest?cb=20141101063815&f=1&nofb=1

fat-steven-seagal1.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

58 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

any link?

According to some retards, the band, Cash son of Slash and nephew of Ash, had with Weiland's son fell apart because Weiland Jr. accused Cash, son of Slash and nephew of Ash of selling Slash's guitars for drugs or something along those lines...

Don't know about links......

1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Yeah Steven Segal really let himself go

He also sucked off Putin in the last few years (because only russians can tolerate his shitty acting)

Only Putin and his pet dog Kadyrov can tolerate fat tub of lard AKA Seagal.

hahahaha what a retard:lol:

On 15 May 2020, Kadyrov in a live broadcast on the state-run Grozny TV stated that medical workers protesting over lack of personal protective equipment (PPE) must be sacked after one such protest occurred in Gudermes, claiming the republic had enough PPE

>actual health workers protesting for proper equipment to do their jobs

>sack em

facepalm

Fucking mud people over there, insane

1 minute ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Had to google who Kadyrov is:lol:

Muzzie terrorist cunt

1275841.jpg

Northern Caucasians especially, Chechens still live in Middle Ages I fucking know them. I've fucking dealt with them :lol::facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Northern Caucasians especially, Chechens still live in Middle Ages I fucking know them. I've fucking dealt with them :lol::facepalm:

do they actually still live in the woods and sometimes resort to cannibalism after they stoned a few fags to death?

8 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

do they actually still live in the woods and sometimes resort to cannibalism after they stoned a few fags to death?

Don't know about cannibalism. As for stoning fags, yes, they do. They do far worse than stoning actually.

Kadyrov's dogs force families to murder their gay relatives. It's just a drop in the ocean....