I'm not angry anymore

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 eastern European guys walk into a bar.   Ouch.   One of them yells "Hey, why is this bar here? Fuck you bar!"   The other says "No, is not your sister."    

the longer the wait, the bigger the screech

I WON'T BE TOLD ANYMORE    THAT I'VE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN IN THIS STORM

3 hours ago, Manhattan said:

I knew a cuck once 

His wife cheated on him and it ruined his life. He wouldn’t see his friends anymore. He told his wife he wasn’t a cuck, that she couldn’t do it again. But one day he came home early and found his wife cucking him so he said I’m not gonna take this anymore. So he gathered his things, stormed out, and never looked back.

That cuck’s name?

Albert Einstein.

I thought a cuck was someone who liked it. 

34 minutes ago, Val said:

lol 

You're right, Axl will always blame us for CD's failure 😄

The commercial “failure” was intrinsic to the industry at the time. 

But I do think CD getting some more credit was why Axl agreed to the reunion tour. 

Appreciate might be the wrong word, it’s more like know CD. The fans know Chi dem, Better, SOD, Catcher, TWAT, Sorry, IRS, Madagascar, This I Love pretty well. They are old classics at this point. 

1 minute ago, wasted said:

The commercial “failure” was intrinsic to the industry at the time. 

But I do think CD getting some more credit was why Axl agreed to the reunion tour. 

Appreciate might be the wrong word, it’s more like know CD. The fans know Chi dem, Better, SOD, Catcher, TWAT, Sorry, IRS, Madagascar, This I Love pretty well. They are old classics at this point. 

2 hours ago, wasted said:

Axl won’t release anything until people fully appreciate CD. 

Once you get that it’s Axl’s Exile On Malibu Beach it becomes one of the greatest albums of all time. 

The knowledge is deep with Wasted

:lol: Miser's street whore of a girlfriend gets dicked and creampied by a convicted felon (among others) who also happens to suck dicks on the side. But hey, Miser thinks it's alright and he deserves it because it's some kind of a PENANCE. You can't make this shite up......

You might as well admit you're a cuck and bask in your cuckiness :lol::facepalm:

10 hours ago, creed said:

Haha. Cause this band is ridiculous. They were the best band in the world and Axl just threw it away. We would have forgiven him, but this asshole never gave a single fuck about his fan community. He even said that there wont be a fan forum or Fan Club support ever. But Izzy, Duff and Slash aint much better. We are all pissed cause it's probably the weirdest fan relationship ever. 

You actually think he needs or ever needed your forgiveness. This one :rofl-lol::facepalm: