I'm not angry anymore

17 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

This is just laying the groundwork. Everyone can start their own "I'm not angry anymore" threads. Follow in Misers footsteps and talk about the new leaf you've turned over, only to in the very same thread call people and their families whores, cucks, etc. It's a scene, man.

Isn't that Val's tactic? 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 eastern European guys walk into a bar.   Ouch.   One of them yells "Hey, why is this bar here? Fuck you bar!"   The other says "No, is not your sister."    

the longer the wait, the bigger the screech

I WON'T BE TOLD ANYMORE    THAT I'VE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN IN THIS STORM

1 hour ago, Budd Dwyer said:

gnr fans are losers, genetically

it's in their fucking DNA or something

Well maybe if we had more to talk about then "wAs CHinEes DemOcracy a GOoD AlbuM?"  we wouldn't be at each others throat all the time lol

I mean.... how many times can we talk about leaks or how fat Axl is before we get bored.

I've been to other band forums (who release music) and they are nothing like this lol. Everyone there is so nice. Hell, even I'm nice to everyone there lol

Lol. I took 5mg of cipralex. And even this killed a lot of emotions. I hate drugs. If you have to take psycho drugs, just take the smallest amount you can take. The only thing that really helps is sex and love. This was the best drug in therapy. Fucking and loving the therapist or someone who youve been meeting there. Love is the key. 

6 hours ago, Val said:

Well maybe if we had more to talk about then "wAs CHinEes DemOcracy a GOoD AlbuM?"  we wouldn't be at each others throat all the time lol

I mean.... how many times can we talk about leaks or how fat Axl is before we get bored.

I've been to other band forums (who release music) and they are nothing like this lol. Everyone there is so nice. Hell, even I'm nice to everyone there lol

lol fat gnr

turning their fanbase against each other since 1993 by doing nothing

7 hours ago, Val said:

Haha. Cause this band is ridiculous. They were the best band in the world and Axl just threw it away. We would have forgiven him, but this asshole never gave a single fuck about his fan community. He even said that there wont be a fan forum or Fan Club support ever. But Izzy, Duff and Slash aint much better. We are all pissed cause it's probably the weirdest fan relationship ever. 

Miser  how do share romance and passion with a womam whom flaunts getting deep dicked by other men.

That's horrible for your self esteem.

So if you're not turned on by her having strangers milk like cum bubbles appear from her nose then you must separate immediately for your own health.

She might get aids like Jenny from forest gump so you must stay safe or take a risk of dying from the aids

45 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Miser  how do share romance and passion with a womam whom flaunts getting deep dicked by other men.

So if you're not turned on by her having strangers milk like cum bubbles appear from her nose then you must separate immediately for your own health.

She might get aids like Jenny from forest gump so you must stay safe or take a risk of dying from the aids

The movie implies HIV, but I believe Hep C was discovered right around the time that part of the movie is set in.

Either way, Miser gots some shit.

5 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

The movie implies HIV, but I believe Hep C was discovered right around the time that part of the movie is set in.

Apparently asking the servers at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co restaurants "what did Jenny die of?" is unacceptable. Errr, so I've been told. :lol:     

58 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

It has been horrible for my self esteem. And my confidence. And my sense of self. 
But then again, I was a dick to a good lot of people on balance for almost 30 years, so, I guess one could kind of say this is my penance for it. You only become a better person through effort and suffering.

And despite her being a whore (and it's funny - she hates being called such, yet is ever eager to call any woman who takes an interest in me a whore) I love her. It's also ironic that she does her thing but whenever any woman takes an interest, she becomes jealous and insanely hateful of the woman in question. She even to this day hates my exes.

It's a strange situation which must either end with her behavior changing, or must be put to an end by me. I'm not looking forward to having to do the latter.

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Apparently asking the servers at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co restaurants "what did Jenny die of?" is unacceptable. Errr, so I've been told. :lol:     

And with your accent, you can just play the part of stupid foreigner who wants to learn more about American movies. You know not of our customs.

I knew a cuck once 

His wife cheated on him and it ruined his life. He wouldn’t see his friends anymore. He told his wife he wasn’t a cuck, that she couldn’t do it again. But one day he came home early and found his wife cucking him so he said I’m not gonna take this anymore. So he gathered his things, stormed out, and never looked back.

That cuck’s name?

Albert Einstein.

12 hours ago, Val said:

Axl won’t release anything until people fully appreciate CD. 

Once you get that it’s Axl’s Exile On Malibu Beach it becomes one of the greatest albums of all time. 

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

I've been fucking her very sparingly since this all started, and my last sex partner whom I had sex with twice tested negative. for HIV and Hepatitis. I also got myself rested for Clap and Gonnor in September and was negative. She had some STD from him that was cured, but I did not get it. I avoid touching her like she has China Flu. I think since July we have maybe had sex 4 times, or so. I do not usually touch her for this very reason; and in fact my dick stopped working around her, probably as a protective mechanism. I could not sustain a hard on in her presence; and I tested that with the girl I cheated with to see if it was a problem with her or with me. And I performed well with the girl I cheated with.

It's also rather hard for a man to get HIV for a man, regular sex wise. The most easy route of getting HIV is receptive anal sex. The lowest, by statistic, route of attaining HIV is through penetrative vaginal sex. Hepatitis C must involve direct blood to blood contact such as sharing a needle or a needle stick. My parents both had Hep C and got it from needle sticks while working. 

Edited by Wilco