I'm not angry anymore

56 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Guess your demented ass is confusing my mother w yours again.

No I'm not into incest. The only way to explain your retardation is to assume your father impregnated his sister after drinking too much and nine months later you were shat out.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 eastern European guys walk into a bar.   Ouch.   One of them yells "Hey, why is this bar here? Fuck you bar!"   The other says "No, is not your sister."    

the longer the wait, the bigger the screech

I WON'T BE TOLD ANYMORE    THAT I'VE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN IN THIS STORM

2 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Since which generation are you inbred, you fat goat-fucker? Must feel good for ya to choke on cum, since you are obsessed w masochism

Goat ? is it a favourite pastime of the village you're from ? Fuck off now you stupid cunt.

You mentioned me for no fucking reason and then threw temper tantrums over nothing.....

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

No I'm not into incest. The only way to explain your retardation is to assume your father impregnated his sister after drinking too much and nine months after you were shat out.

You're just too ashamed to admit it how your great-grandparents were siblings, then their descendants fucked each other and so it went until an unexpected fit of severe diarrhea happened in your name.

Just now, Ragnar said:

Goat ? is it a favourite pastime of the village you're from ? Fuck off now you stupid cunt.

You mentioned me for no fucking reason and then threw temper tantrums over nothing.....

Shows how little is needed for a meltdown😆

5 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

You're just too ashamed to admit it how your great-grandparents were siblings, then their descendants fucked each other and so it went until an unexpected fit of severe diarrhea happened in your name.

You sound experienced in the subject. Are you sure this is all your parents told you about your genealogy ? are n't you missing anything ? do you have all the facts ?

6 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You sound experienced in the subject. Are you sure this is all your parents told you about your genealogy ? are n't you missing anything ? do you have all the facts ?

You're not far from PhD when it comes to studying this shit. You aced the practical exam in incest, faggotry and goat-fucking, so you decided to take a second one as well voluntarily

2 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

You're not far from PhD when it comes to studying this shit. You aced the practical exam in incest, faggotry and goat-fucking, so you decided to take a second one as well voluntarily

Way to project your miserable life on others ? you absolute braindead cock pirate :lol:

14 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Go rot in a cave and don't ever open your mouth again😆

Get your mother and girlfriend ready. I'm paying you a visit tonight. If you don't have a girlfriend, your sister will do as long as she's decent looking. Piss off now :lol:👍

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Get your mother and girlfriend ready. I'm paying you a visit tonight. If you don't have a girlfriend, your sister will do as long as she's decent looking. Piss off now :lol:👍

I was expecting you to stick w goats though😆

21 hours ago, Doctor Dom said:

Was just wondering if there was any sexual tension (from his end) when you met him?

Like, did you get the feeling you were likr a canary in a lion's paw when he had his arm around you?

(or is he totally not into it as most of his recent fan pictures seem to show)

Thank you kindly

No, not all! 😂😂

I am clearly not his type lol

So a background story (In case you care) ....(I made a thread sharing the same story btw)

The Axl picture was taken at the Hard Rock Cafe after one of their shows... the  was pre reunion so we are talking Bumblefoot

I was hanging out with my friend (I was not drunk btw I never drank during a concert... felt like I would miss a good concert). I saw him walking and I told my friend... "Holy shit is that Axl?". My friend had met him before so he really didn't care lol so I ran towards him to the escalator and I got pretty close to him (it was a body guard and some other guy between us.... looking back it might have been Fernando). He gets to the elavator and his body guards form a barrier for him while he waited for the elevator. At that point I had realized that a huge crowd had formed behind me.

So at this point the elevator is coming and I start panicking.... time is running out lol

Finally I yelled "Axl please let me take a pic with you, Axl please".

There was this awkward silence lol

Finally I hear Axl telling his body guards to move out of the way for me

I was so shocked I stood there for a sec and I finally ran next to him and someone took the pic for me. I told him I loved him and I tried to get a whiff of him not gonna lie lol (I wanted to see how good he smelled haha) and I left. By then a crowd had formed around him to take pics.Some guy was so happy that he actually came up to me to thank me because he said had I not yelled that he would have never got to meet Axl. He was so happy it was really sweet.

So no there was no sexual tension on his end lol. Just pity for the little psycho that loves him haha

Regardless of what people think of Axl that was really nice of him to do. He didn't have to do that but he did. That was awesome of him

5 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

yeah you are not angry but posting about fucking 15 year olds, other posters wifes etc.

Kicker of faces made a good thread about keeping this forum a little bit tighter

Posts like yours aren't gonna help and at this point, your imminent screech should mean a permaban

You bring nothing but harm to this community so sincerely, go and fuck yourself elsewhere

No offense,but this post reminds me so much of MYGNR 😑

29 minutes ago, Val said:

No, not all! 😂😂

I am clearly not his type lol

So a background story (In case you care)

The Axl picture was taken at the Hard Rock Cafe after one of their shows... the  was pre reunion so we are talking Bumblefoot

I was hanging out with my friend (I was not drunk btw I never drank during a concert... felt like I would miss a good concert). I saw him walking and I told my friend... "Holy shit is that Axl?". My friend had met him before so he really didn't care lol so I ran towards him to the escalator and I got pretty close to him (it was a body guard and some other guy between us.... looking back it might have been Fernando). He gets to the elavator and his body guards form a barrier for him while he waited for the elevator. At that point I had realized that a huge crowd had formed behind me.

So at this point the elevator is coming and I start panicking.... time is running out lol

Finally I yelled "Axl please let me take a pic with you, Axl please".

There was this awkward silence lol

Finally I hear Axl telling his body guards to move out of the way for me

I was so shocked I stood there for a sec and I finally ran next to him and someone took the pic for me. I told him I loved him and I tried to get a whiff of him not gonna lie lol (I wanted to see how good he smelled haha) and I left. By then a crowd had formed around him to take pics.Some guy was so happy that he actually came up to me to thank me because he said had I not yelled that he would have never got to meet Axl. He was so happy it was really sweet.

So no there was no sexual tension on his end lol. Just pity for the little psycho that loves him haha

Regardless of what people think of Axl that was really nice of him to do. He didn't have to do that but he did. That was awesome of him

fuck you could share this story in a better thread, because this will end in the shitter

as for elaborating: facekicker made a thread about the recent events happening right now on the internetZ (aka if you are not a liberal and allow freedom of speech in practice, you will be forced to closed down if some people report it to the right places) 

Basically he accused Dazey of spying for that retard downzy

I mean maybe, but i don't think so

Miser is more dangerous in this aspect, because he posts rape fantasy and having sex with minors etc.

3 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

No offense, but you have no idea what i'm talking about (and why i'm talking about it) , imho

I wasn't aware about the rape fantasy so maybe there is more I don't know lol