I'm not angry anymore

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 eastern European guys walk into a bar.   Ouch.   One of them yells "Hey, why is this bar here? Fuck you bar!"   The other says "No, is not your sister."    

the longer the wait, the bigger the screech

I WON'T BE TOLD ANYMORE    THAT I'VE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN IN THIS STORM

yeah you are not angry but posting about fucking 15 year olds, other posters wifes etc.

Kicker of faces made a good thread about keeping this forum a little bit tighter

Posts like yours aren't gonna help and at this point, your imminent screech should mean a permaban

You bring nothing but harm to this community so sincerely, go and fuck yourself elsewhere

41 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

yeah you are not angry but posting about fucking 15 year olds, other posters wifes etc.

Kicker of faces made a good thread about keeping this forum a little bit tighter

Posts like yours aren't gonna help and at this point, your imminent screech should mean a permaban

You bring nothing but harm to this community so sincerely, go and fuck yourself elsewhere

If I were you, I would probably call for a Ragnar ban as well😅

56 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

If I were you, I would probably call for a Ragnar ban as well😅

I don't

Ragnar doesn't wrote shit like Miser (at least not since Skeeter fucked off because he had a "big" feud with him)

Plus he is not making retarded threads over and over

5 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

I don't

Ragnar doesn't wrote shit like Miser (at least not since Skeeter fucked off because he had a "big" feud with him)

Plus he is not making retarded threads over and over

I don't think Ragnar brings anything to the table besides screeching about others being fags, but maybe I just see it that way. Anyway, who was Skeeter?

1 minute ago, Jeff Isbell said:

I don't think Ragnar brings anything to the table besides screeching about others being fags, but maybe I just see it that way. Anyway, who was Skeeter?

Your opinions of me are n't my concern, pal. If I bother you so much, feel free to put me on ignore.

You're fooling yourself if you think you bring anything noteworthy to the table and while you're at it, I suggest you to look up what "screech" means. Because it seems to me you're doing all the screeching here.

White knighting for Miser is n't a good idea.......

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Your opinions of me are n't my concern, pal. If I bother you so much, feel free to put me on ignore.

You're fooling yourself if you think you bring anything noteworthy to the table and while you're at it, I suggest you to look up what "screech" means. Because it seems to me you're doing all the screeching here.

White knighting for Miser is n't a good idea.......

If you think I am a Miser nutswinger, then you're wrong. Some of his posts are decent, some are shit for me. And should I care about your opinion about me? Cry me a river, faggot.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

If you think I am a Miser nutswinger, then you're wrong. Some of his posts are decent, some are shit for me. And should I care about your opinion about me? Cry me a river, faggot.

Don't call others what you are, faggot

1 hour ago, Jeff Isbell said:

And should I care about your opinion about me?

You seem to care of my opinions about you for you've been butthurt all this time because I called you a "faggot" jokingly in response :lol:

3 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Then stop being one, faggot

You and ET have been swooning over each other like a pair cockgobblers and you call me "faggot", faggot :rofl-lol: ? you are n't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you ?

4 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You seem to care about my opinions about you for you've been butthurt all this time because I called you a "faggot" jokingly in response :lol:

Stop it, you faggot. We can always think about the other side being butthurt. And your ass must definitely hurt all the time because of dicks being too frequently up there.

3 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You and ET have been swooning over each other like a pair cockgobblers and you call me "faggot", faggot :rofl-lol: ? you are n't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you ?

I haven't swooned over anyone. Get your facts straight, fag

2 minutes ago, Jeff Isbell said:

Stop it, you faggot. We can always think about the other side being butthurt. And your ass must definitely hurt all the time because of dicks being too frequently up there.

Again, you're projecting your fantasies on others. Ask your mother she knows all the pain in the arse. I pound her several times a day.

1 minute ago, Ragnar said:

Again, you're projecting your fantasies on others. Ask your mother she knows all the pain in the arse. I pound her several times a day.

Guess your demented ass is confusing my mother w yours again.

Just now, Jeff Isbell said:

Have another cock up your fat ass and choke on cum, you gypsy faggot.

No, you fucking inbred cuntrag. I would rather cream your mother several times. She likes it rough.....

Just now, Ragnar said:

No, you fucking inbred cuntrag. I would rather cream your mother several times. She likes it rough.....

Since which generation are you inbred, you fat goat-fucker? Must feel good for ya to choke on cum, since you are obsessed w masochism