Jump to content

I'm not angry anymore


Recommended Posts

I will say this though, part of finding my happiness was me willing to make changes. It was tough but I had to stop drinking...I had to let go of the anger I felt.

 

I exercise, work, take care of my family etc. I had to be willing to work for these things. It doesn't just happen.

 

I think that's the problem. I think you keep HOPING that things will change. You keep trying to force love, or trying to get everyone to accept you when that's not the case. I also think you get frustrated when it doesn't happen overnight and you fall back to your same routine. 

 

I understand that depression is a lot more complicated then just saying "go exercise" but it's part of trying to push past it. You can't wallow in your own self pity. You're too grown for that. 

 

I'm sorry your mother died. I know that is a lot to take regardless of age. 

 

@Wilco If you're gonna read anything from this post READ AT LEAST THIS:

Get therapy. Find someone to really express yourself. NOT THE FORUM. Sorry to say but these people here are not your friend. Stop overhsharing here. All they will do is make fun of you and make you resort to your old ways. There is a reason why people leave Social Media. The internet is credibly vicious. There are miserable people that only find happiness through making other peope miserable. 

I don't need negative shit in my life so I leave and I don't  give a fuck. You should try to do the same.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 eastern European guys walk into a bar.   Ouch.   One of them yells "Hey, why is this bar here? Fuck you bar!"   The other says "No, is not your sister."    

the longer the wait, the bigger the screech

I WON'T BE TOLD ANYMORE    THAT I'VE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN IN THIS STORM

7 minutes ago, Doctor Dom said:

You're a hot mess too lady, RE: last week's meltdown episode.

 

Happiness indeed.

 

Yea because a post arguing with people here really defines me lol

 

Im sorry if the forum means YOUR happiness, but that shit don't count as mine 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Val said:

 

Yea because a post arguing with people here really defines me lol

 

Im sorry if the forum means YOUR happiness, but that shit don't count as mine 😂😂

Glad to hear that, you just came across as disturbed and a bit of a mess...remember how you were apologising to every one of us in thread form?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Doctor Dom said:

Glad to hear that, you just came across as disturbed and a bit of a mess...remember how you were apologising to every one of us in thread form?

 

Yea I agree. I was on pain meds that day (I said it in the thread that I was in bed sick)

 

I do feel bad. I used to get really drunk and be mean for no reason to people that were nice to me on the forum. I don't think that's right. 

 

But I have issues with some posters here that I am always going to have problems with. It is what it is. I was aggrevated with you for example because you kept liking posts that were attacking me but you then you tried to act like you were being friendly with me. 

 

I never had an issue with you, in fact if I am correct and you are the same Doctor Doom in Mygnr , we were pretty cool at Mygrn cause I used to laugh at how you were playing the character. If you're not the same then nevermind.

 

I did resolve it with a few people and I am ok with that. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Val said:

 

Yea I agree. I was on pain meds that day (I said it in the thread that I was in bed sick)

 

I do feel bad. I used to get really drunk and be mean for no reason to people that were nice to me on the forum. I don't think that's right. 

 

But I have issues with some posters here that I am always going to have problems with. It is what it is. I was aggrevated with you for example because you kept liking posts that were attacking me but you then you tried to act like you were being friendly with me. 

 

I never had an issue with you, in fact if I am correct and you are the same Doctor Doom in Mygnr , we were pretty cool at Mygrn cause I used to laugh at how you were playing the character. If you're not the same then nevermind.

 

I did resolve it with a few people and I am ok with that. 

 

Yeah same person, I thought we were cool too.

 

I was being friendly.

Care to answer my Axl question now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Val said:

What is this rape thing everyone keeps saying? Who was Miser saying he wanted to rape?

 

He wrote a fantasy fan fiction story fantasizing about @AxlisOld and his family getting raped and worse. Y'know, normal stuff that's not at all terrifying. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Miser.... how many times have you made an "I've changed" thread over the years? It seems like you make them shortly before your impending meltdowns, then come back with a new username and rinse and repeat every 6 months. Val's right that you really need to stop using gnr forums as therapy and go see an actual therapist. Get the fuck off whatever you've replaced xanax with and talk to someone in real life who can actually help you, instead of writing things on here and hoping it comes true. Good luck man.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Val said:

 

Sorry but what was the question? 😅

Was just wondering if there was any sexual tension (from his end) when you met him?

 

Like, did you get the feeling you were likr a canary in a lion's paw when he had his arm around you?

(or is he totally not into it as most of his recent fan pictures seem to show)

 

Thank you kindly

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Miser.... how many times have you made an "I've changed" thread over the years? It seems like you make them shortly before your impending meltdowns, then come back with a new username and rinse and repeat every 6 months. Val's right that you really need to stop using gnr forums as therapy and go see an actual therapist. Get the fuck off whatever you've replaced xanax with and talk to someone in real life who can actually help you, instead of writing things on here and hoping it comes true. Good luck man.


Sad thing is it's sort of like that Boy Who Cried Wolf story isn't it? 
When I actually have changed, no one believes it. I did that a lot, as you note.

I don't believe in therapy. I've tried it. It's bullshit to me. 

 

I'm deeply unhappy. I tried talking to my ex, Gianna, from 9 years ago today. All the women since if we're being honest have just been replacements for her. She acts like such a hardass when she never was. Got married and divorced. So cold about everything; she never was, but life has hardened her. Doesn't wanna talk.

The other ex, Julia; dead by suicide.

Others I don't care about or care to speak to I'm sure are doing whatever.

And the one I'm in now? Doesn't respect me, barely loves me, and cheats. What can I say for it all?

I've got a good record of disappointed women who once truly believed me in with their whole hearts that I let down.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care if you don't believe in therapy. Not everybody needs it. But can you at least see that to some extent, that's how you've been using GNR forums? You've been posting personal stuff for like 15 years now and you seemingly always fail to make the changes that you really need to, or at least fail to stick with them. You post a bunch of shit, people give you advice, you ignore it, and the cycle repeats. Go to a better therapist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wilco said:


Let's be honest here now. You've been cheated on too. You can't take the looseness out of a woman by marrying her.

Everyone's been cheated on whether emotionallymof physically.

What doesn't kill you makes youn stronger  

 

It's ok to grieve, but at some point you need to get the fuck over it and move on

Look forward, not back,  keep the past iin the past.

Grow

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...