Jump to content

Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine?


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Conor said:

For those not yet convinced, out of curiousity, what arbitrary figure are you waiting for? A certain number of people to have had it before? The most vulnerable to get it first (that'd happen anyway)? A period of time until you decide it's a been a long-term enough assessment?

I want to be sure it doesn't give people AIDS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sent from my iPhone

The vaccine will cure Miser's autism and he'll never make a hairline post again

That's what you're worried about?   "Sir, I think this one's broken. It's saying he hasn't left his basement in six months!"  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Donald Trump said:

My first Stones Best of was Hot Rocks. Waiting for an effective vaccine will be like waiting for Chinese Democracy. 

There won’t be one vaccine to rule them all, this is a huge rolling market. Add all the covid merch it’s much more than releasing cds now. 

 

They will have to shuffle the track list every year. Or until all the vulnerable are dead and the numbers are down to the 30% that have no underlying conditions. 

 

Covid is like Buffalo was to the native Americans. Invest in materials used to fight Covid. GNR  Hand Santizer coming soon. Is there a GNR mask yet? 

 

I need to open an online shop. Wasted Beat The Virus shirts $9.11

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Covid beach towels and Covid sensing candles coming soon.

Maybe rapid tests kits will get branding. I won’t stop until South Park has a range of Covid merch. You killed Kenny! He wasn’t wearing mask!

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ritz snare said:

For my job, I'm on the fast track to getting it soon.  I'll let y'all know how it goes. 

 

I'm fine with it.  Once you actually look into how vaccines are made and how they work, the microchip behind the curtain is revealed, and it turns out the wizard of oz isn't concealing a microchip at all. 

 

Miser rejecting it along with big phrama is laughable, after he spent years upregulating his GABA neurons from all the benzo abuse.  Guess what Miser?  You're already a puppet of the pharmaceutical companies.  However, getting hooked on benzos is trendy after opioid restrictions were tightened- poppin some benzos what all the cool kids are doing, along with gabapentin; good job miser, you're hip to the scene. 

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaccines are fine, it’s like getting a low dose of Covid. That isn’t what people are interested in.

 

It’s whether it was necessary to shutdown the economy until the vaccine was manufactured and sold. A vaccine that isn’t that vital is worth less than one that saves the world. 

 

Monopolies seem to have the power to create new markets. 

 

People think BLM means defund the police, what the protesters did was make the police seem more necessary. 

 

The same people screaming defund the police want Trump supporters to be beaten by the police. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:


but are you “ i believe there’s a microchip in a vaccine” retard ? Is the question 

That would be nanotechnology.

 

I think the Moderna vaccine is different to just getting a low dose of Covid (a vaccine) to produce antibodies, it’s some how tampering with cells or the genetics to stop the virus spreading. It attacks cells that Covid likes. Everyone is different so they want to standardize everyone’s genetics. 

 

A chip at this point is either a bracelet or under the skin. It’s like a phone being put in your ass to monitor your health. This is basically already happening because most people have a phone.  It’s just legally can it be used to monitor your movements, or invasive enough to read your blood pressure etc. it would also just store your medical history. So if you get diagnosed with a heart condition then you get automatically scheduled for Covid care like a vaccine or told you can’t move around freely.

 

The chip or phone will ensure you stay in certain areas. Your phone won’t allow you to buy travel tickets or alcohol or go to work if you have a Covid positive test. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trumpy Bear said:

I want to be sure it doesn't give people AIDS.

One of them gives a false positive for HIV. Or it gave a false positive in Australia but it was pulled out. 

 

Vaccines jiggle things up and readings for covid  can be similar to Aids. 

 

What is more worrying is Fauci’s AIDS treatments AZT killed a lot of people with HIV.  Fauci has been in the game of killing people for profit for decades. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ritz snare said:

For my job, I'm on the fast track to getting it soon.  I'll let y'all know how it goes. 

 

I'm fine with it.  Once you actually look into how vaccines are made and how they work, the microchip behind the curtain is revealed, and it turns out the wizard of oz isn't concealing a microchip at all. 

 

Miser rejecting it along with big phrama is laughable, after he spent years upregulating his GABA neurons from all the benzo abuse.  Guess what Miser?  You're already a puppet of the pharmaceutical companies.  However, getting hooked on benzos is trendy after opioid restrictions were tightened- poppin some benzos what all the cool kids are doing, along with gabapentin; good job miser, you're hip to the scene. 


I was on benzos before any restrictions on anything were really tightened; 2010. At the time you didn't even need a doctor visit to get a refill. Or even a doctor's permission. Then it became you had to see the doctor every year. Then every six months. Now every visit. 

 

By the way, for someone so hooked I haven't had a Xanax in two months and take Librium, which is pretty weak as far as sedatives go. It was the first one put to market back in 1960 and is very very weak, and I barely take it. I don't even know what gabapentin is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

 

You are a sad little man. Too afraid to actually hurt me. You want to so badly. You do, you just won't admit it. You'd love to have your wife put a hit on me, or smash my hand with a hammer. Crack my head open. Smash my neck broken. But you can't say it. You're a coward. You just fantasize about and jack to it and then act like a passive aggressive bitch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Do people really believe In this microchip in vaccine bullshit? Just run a fucking metal detector over the syringe beforehand you fucking retards, next minute, the microchip is made of composite materials that are undetectable by metal detectors. Fuck me dead

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Wilco said:

 

You are a sad little man. Too afraid to actually hurt me. You want to so badly. You do, you just won't admit it. You'd love to have your wife put a hit on me, or smash my hand with a hammer. Crack my head open. Smash my neck broken. But you can't say it. You're a coward. You just fantasize about and jack to it and then act like a passive aggressive bitch.


wowoowowowowowow here we go

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Conor said:

It’s remarkable that so many people think they’re interesting enough to track.

It’s less tracking and more the commodification and sale of your private information of which others profit but go off king.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wilco said:


I was on benzos before any restrictions on anything were really tightened; 2010. At the time you didn't even need a doctor visit to get a refill. Or even a doctor's permission. Then it became you had to see the doctor every year. Then every six months. Now every visit. 

 

By the way, for someone so hooked I haven't had a Xanax in two months and take Librium, which is pretty weak as far as sedatives go. It was the first one put to market back in 1960 and is very very weak, and I barely take it. I don't even know what gabapentin is.

Doesn't matter, his main point still stands

You are already a slave to big pharma

 

On topic: I'll probably getting it, but maybe a bit later

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

Do people really believe In this microchip in vaccine bullshit? Just run a fucking metal detector over the syringe beforehand you fucking retards, next minute, the microchip is made of composite materials that are undetectable by metal detectors. Fuck me dead

Not really, don’t be shocked when you see a chip dangling on the syringe though it’s just there to check the vaccine or something. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...