The Bill Brasky Diaries

Just now, Philip K. Dickhead said:

Then have Robin Stinck butcher the solo to complete the triumvirate of shit.

I'll never forget the first time I snuck into the credits of Big Daddy to hear the first new GNR recording in years......and I was like....what in the SHIT is this?  Why can't this fucker play his guitar?   Is he missing all his fingers??   But thankfully Axl came in with some NEW vocals and all was forgiven.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

dj replacing fortus would be the final nail in the shitcoffin of this awful band

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I'll never forget the first time I snuck into the credits of Big Daddy to hear the first new GNR recording in years......and I was like....what in the SHIT is this?  Why can't this fucker play his guitar?   Is he missing all his fingers??   But thankfully Axl came in with some NEW vocals and all was forgiven.

This is the only NuAxl recording, where his Mickey voice sounds good and enjoyable. The only one! And Dizwald in the background is also nice. 

Agree with you guys re: Fortus. I'm unaware of him putting a foot wrong musically his whole time in GNR. He does his job as well as anyone could expect; no cringe moments.

The only thing I really dislike about the guy are his hand tattoos. I fucking hate hand tattoos. Even then, the Boeing 737 sticking out of his face kinda distracts me from them, anyway. Keep him in!

3 minutes ago, Philip K. Dickhead said:

Agree with you guys re: Fortus. I'm unaware of him putting a foot wrong musically his whole time in GNR. He does his job as well as anyone could expect; no cringe moments.

The only thing I really dislike about the guy are his hand tattoos. I fucking hate hand tattoos. Even then, the Boeing 737 sticking out of his face kinda distracts me from them, anyway. Keep him in!

Yeah, he needs more face tattoos. Like Pest Melon. 

7 hours ago, creed said:

This is the only NuAxl recording, where his Mickey voice sounds good and enjoyable. The only one! And Dizwald in the background is also nice. 

His Mickey voice here is pretty much the same as his early 80s rasp. Like what he uses on Nice Boys. High pitched rasp.

So help me god......I know by typing this it's almost like admitting I love cock in the ass n' mouth simultaneously.....but I have always LIKED Ashba's solos.

Of all the boring ass shit solos NuGuns subjected me to over the years, the only ones I thought were halfway decent and sounded like they could eventually be worked into a real Guns song were "Mi Amor" and " Ballad of Death."

That one posted above "Bella Vita" is more of the same.   Get Axl to sing some sappy "The Blues" style lyrics over it and it would work, I'm telling you.   It wouldn't be GREAT, but fuck....neither was "Think About You."

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

So help me god......I know by typing this it's almost like admitting I love cock in the ass n' mouth simultaneously.....but I have always LIKED Ashba's solos.

Of all the boring ass shit solos NuGuns subjected me to over the years, the only ones I thought were halfway decent and sounded like they could eventually be worked into a real Guns song were "Mi Amor" and " Ballad of Death."

That one posted above "Bella Vita" is more of the same.   Get Axl to sing some sappy "The Blues" style lyrics over it and it would work, I'm telling you.   It wouldn't be GREAT, but fuck....neither was "Think About You."

FB_IMG_1603630642176.jpg

13 hours ago, Wilco said:

You heard it here first: Slash quit again, DJ is going to replace him

Shit, you might be on Xanax once again

There is no chance in hell Axl would continue this shitband without Slash. Not after the reunion happened

No one would pay for a ticket, not even zika infested brazilians

12 hours ago, creed said:

That's because it isn't Mickey, it's his AFD voice in 99... he still had rasp back in the day

4 minutes ago, creed said:

So, he had rasp til 2000?

until 1999

2000 recordings from the Village were Mickey

That was the year that changed everything, but he still got some rasp even in 2000-01

In 2002, it was a fucking disaster. he had energy on live shows, but his voice was fucked up

2006 had the "best of both worlds" (as possible) , 2009 we were entering the fat era, but he still had his original voice until 2011 when Yellow raincoat happened. Since then (with a few minor exceptions) only AXL/DC got rasp, the rest was a joke or "frog rasp" which is not really the real thing. Shows 2011-12 onwrds were unlistenable and painful and people all around the world should have been demanded their money back

If you try and argue with this, you are either tone deaf or just stupid and biased as fuck and basically a waste of oxygen

Axl's voice was best in 1988. In 1986 sounded more like yelling. By 1992 it sounded too hoarse to hear the notes. I never liked the clean voice. Mickey/Falsetto is the nadir. Even in 2006 he got praise but I was still disappointed. I just don't listen anymore.

2 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

If you try and argue with this, you are either tone deaf or just stupid and biased as fuck and basically a waste of oxygen

Because of the air distortion he might sound better in real life, but on camera it's just horrible, cause you can hear the real deal. 

3 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

until 1999

2000 recordings from the Village were Mickey

That was the year that changed everything, but he still got some rasp even in 2000-01

In 2002, it was a fucking disaster. he had energy on live shows, but his voice was fucked up

2006 had the "best of both worlds" (as possible) , 2009 we were entering the fat era, but he still had his original voice until 2011 when Yellow raincoat happened. Since then (with a few minor exceptions) only AXL/DC got rasp, the rest was a joke or "frog rasp" which is not really the real thing. Shows 2011-12 onwrds were unlistenable and painful and people all around the world should have been demanded their money back

No

the village vocals are all from 1999, and the live era raspy/clean vocals are from 1998.