The Bill Brasky Diaries

3 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

What you guys all heard was from the bottom locker. Wait till you hear the stuff from the top locker. 

what are you talking about? have you heard something?

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

What would entertain me the most is if Nicholas Cage stars in storage wars 👣

what you mean?

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

Majority of those leaks are years old it would be interesting to know which ones will end up on the next record, I'll definately like Hard School, State Of Grace & Atlas to be featured but who knows? With the 3/5 reunion I think another album is possible this fall or next year, but I won't be holding my breath. I'd love to know what the holdup is, (Besides the Pandemic, because no amounts of All Things Considered would have delieved the album by now anyway, and the tour was gonna and still will happen before any album arrives) even if the Pandemic never happened because the past year must have been ample time to lay parts down etc.

2 hours ago, suiccidematt said:

what are you talking about? have you heard something?

what you mean?

They’ve got you good. There’s always another storage locker. Too much carrot; not enough cake. Me. I am more interested in finding out what happened to Dan Druff’s bike. 

16 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Ha! Pretty much.

And honestly, I'm cool with what we got last year.  It's the holy grail Sean Beaven produced tracks in their entirety along with 6 new tracks, three of which are pretty damn great.  Again, likely the last GNR "release" we'll get until Axl kicks it or is rendered catatonic. 

32 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I can't imagine Slash sounding better on that track than Brian May...

Must be hard thing to achieve. Would it better for Slash not to listen to May's work on the track before he lays down his parts? Might throw him off, although he has the talent to pull it off. May is good on the track. Similar situation with Bumblefunk redoing the Catcher solo.

On 3/9/2021 at 1:51 AM, sofine11 said:

Ha! Pretty much.

And honestly, I'm cool with what we got last year.  It's the holy grail Sean Beaven produced tracks in their entirety along with 6 new tracks, three of which are pretty damn great.  Again, likely the last GNR "release" we'll get until Axl kicks it or is rendered catatonic. 

Im not surprised,  i really dont see axl pushing GNR post 65.

25 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Trying to see where all the pieces fit.

A lot of illusions and tricks.

The narrative is slowly appearing by sifting through True Lies.

reface-2021-03-13-10-30-03.gif