The Bill Brasky Diaries

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

On 2/26/2021 at 1:42 AM, Norespect said:

Brasky...since you have the inside line...has anyone ever gotten Axl's thoughts on how he feels about pissing away his talent?..the logic of releasing one album in 30 years?...why he sits on completed songs without releasing them?...how he feels about his peers releasing album after album..is he not embarrassed?..does he have any sense of regret?...the dude is almost 60...the end is near..what the fuck is he waiting for?

reface-2021-03-03-12-10-37.gif

On 2/26/2021 at 7:02 AM, Ragnar said:

I'm sure he's very embarrassed because his peers put out a lot of rubbish :lol:

Maiden have put out so much great shit in the last 21 years alone including umpteen live albums and DVDs.  

5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Maiden....... My point exactly........

You're a dumbass if you think Maiden are rubbish. Fine if you don't like them. I like Paul McCartney and can't stand Lennon or The Beatles but that doesn't mean I think they're rubbish or that they are. 

21 minutes ago, JordanRose said:

You're a dumbass if you think Maiden are rubbish. Fine if you don't like them. I like Paul McCartney and can't stand Lennon or The Beatles but that doesn't mean I think they're rubbish or that they are. 

Plus Maiden isn’t the only band. 

5 hours ago, sofine11 said:

So when are these rednecks gonna finally leak The General?  C'mon, we're wasting daylight.

When are attention whoring rednecks gonna stop being attention whoring rednecks?

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

You're a dumbass if you think Maiden are good. Cringe-inducing, dungeons and dragons metal drab. Dreadful........

Lol

Greatest metal band of all time

Impossible to correctly measure the distance between GNR and Maiden in terms of quality, energy, longevity and christ knows what else. 99% of bands are an embarrassment compared to Maiden and what they've achieved

11 hours ago, Ragnar said:

You're a dumbass if you think Maiden are good. Cringe-inducing, dungeons and dragons metal drab. Dreadful........

Just out of interest, does that mean you rate e.g. Metallica over Maiden? Because I think if I was given a  choice of going to a dessert island with either Metallica's catalogue or no music i'd take no music. 

6 hours ago, Ragnar said:

80s Metallica > > > > Maiden's entire discography.

Steve Harris is one the laziest and least creative bassists in music history.

Same bass riff on every release. Even Duff is more creative than Harris.

18 minutes of Empire of the Clouds from Maiden's last record has more value than everything i've heard from Metallica. All i've ever seen from them is a bunch of utterly dull, boorish rock blokes with nothing to say, drivel lyrics, samey vocals, dull stage shows...just uninspiring people. And when i've stuck around to see them at festivals the fans are generally the same kinda dull, boorish, geeky, devil hands rock people who still dress like cardboard rock fans in middle age and have nothing much interesting to say about anything. 

2 hours ago, suiccidematt said:

well man, I really hope that happens one day

I...don’t think there’s another cache of leaks coming, despite what some may be claiming. I think what happened last year was a fluke that resulted from Tom Zutaut being relatively careless with his old locker items. It was great, and will likely be the closest thing to a GNR album we’ll get while Axl Rose is still “lucid”. Because he’s a fucking weirdo nut and that’s that. 

I think the claims that were made recently are very likely bluffs mixed with sour grapes from Rick Dunsford who is still hurt from being exiled by management and trying to get attention. Doesn’t make him evil, just another weirdo. 

Also, you have to remember that when a lot of that shit was being sold/teased/traded/etc last year they were accompanied by short clips, enough to prove they were the real deal. You don’t think if one of these clowns had The General they wouldn’t have proved it by now? I wager they would very shortly after securing these tracks. 

Of course, I hope I’m wrong. But I don’t think so. 

Are there rumblings of more songs circulating? I too think the locker leaks are the last tranche we’ll ever get. Was a random chance event caused by Zutaut not paying storage fees. Anyone with access to the vault tracks would no doubt remember what happened with Skwerl 

8 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Are there rumblings of more songs circulating? I too think the locker leaks are the last tranche we’ll ever get. Was a random chance event caused by Zutaut not paying storage fees. Anyone with access to the vault tracks would no doubt remember what happened with Skwerl 

There's "rumblings" every week, but none of those rumblings ever seem to come to anything unless a legit source is backing it up.