The Bill Brasky Diaries

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

Holy shit.

Can you imagine he shows up fucking shredded and looking mean as fuck?

Duffette shows up as a total leather slut, whip and all.

Slash’s smile is just flawless and bright like Ross on that episode of Friends.

It’s tough love, it works.

30 minutes ago, Tremolo said:

Holy shit.

Can you imagine he shows up fucking shredded and looking mean as fuck?

Duffette shows up as a total leather slut, whip and all.

Slash’s smile is just flawless and bright like Ross on that episode of Friends.

It’s tough love, it works.

As likely as a new album

On 1/21/2021 at 8:56 AM, bacardimayne said:

Colbert and Stewart were so good in the Bush years, only Conan comes close imo. The foreign guy with the robot wasn't bad either.

CBS Colbert is a sad shadow of his former self

Then they both seemingly lost their balls with Obama, although Stewart did take potshots at him at certain points.

2 hours ago, Bill brasky said:

Do not expect 06 axl

2014 -16 is more like it if he continues.

But considering he was full on marlon brando'ing it lately it's a improvement. 

Is Axl aware that his weight is a punchline at all, or do TB still successfully shield him from any reality and he thinks he looks incredible?

2 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

He knows.

Are you aware if he has any medical condition that makes losing the weight a problem, or does he really just not care? I'm sure he's medicated up to the eyeballs and the medication helps the weight on but I do know enough about medicine to know he could have a thyroid or sugar problem at his age that might make it hard to keep off. Am curious if perhaps there's a legit reason or if he just is lazy.

Because if you are correct and he KNOWS....I can't imagine being him, knowing how I looked in 1991, and looking in the mirror now and being in any way pleased. Basic self love.

2 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Axl is at peace due to things that correct certain moods amd behaviors. 

Axl loves being a grandpa. It's his favorite thing in the world. Money comes second to that responsibility in his eyes. So i hear.

Which props to him.

Axl at peace is why we'll never have new music. I remember a quote that said hate is what drove a lot of Axl's creativity....When you're at peace there's nothing really to write about in a Guns N' Roses context lyrically. 

12 minutes ago, Wilco said:

Axl at peace is why we'll never have new music. I remember a quote that said hate is what drove a lot of Axl's creativity....When you're at peace there's nothing really to write about in a Guns N' Roses context lyrically. 

Do you have any idea how many songs hsve vox that just need to be copied paste on new instrumentals  ?

Hell look at cd and how old the vox was on that album.

Happy Axl does business,  unhappy Axl does not. 

Brasky...since you have the inside line...has anyone ever gotten Axl's thoughts on how he feels about pissing away his talent?..the logic of releasing one album in 30 years?...why he sits on completed songs without releasing them?...how he feels about his peers releasing album after album..is he not embarrassed?..does he have any sense of regret?...the dude is almost 60...the end is near..what the fuck is he waiting for?

6 hours ago, Norespect said:

Brasky...since you have the inside line...has anyone ever gotten Axl's thoughts on how he feels about pissing away his talent?..the logic of releasing one album in 30 years?...why he sits on completed songs without releasing them?...how he feels about his peers releasing album after album..is he not embarrassed?..does he have any sense of regret?...the dude is almost 60...the end is near..what the fuck is he waiting for?

Yes.