The Bill Brasky Diaries

Brother, Bill. Is a new album being released this fall out of the question? 

I think Axl does want to release a trilogy of albums. But we will get them every 15 years, so since it will be 13 years since CD came out in November of this year, maybe we can expect the next instalment in 2023, and then the last in 2037.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Cigarette Smoking Man said:

Put myself and Brasky in charge of the new tour. The original AFD lineup. 

The Ole Beich is a dead cunt tour. Advertising by Creed. 

We are going to end every show with One In A Million and dedicate it to Andrew Downs. 

Poor Ole. He would have had only 2 hits with Axl though, i guess. Don't Cry and November Rain. 

The AFD lineup was magic. The current one is not. And i assume a lineup with Tracii and Ole would have been as good as Motley Crue maybe. But that's it. Axl never understood that. NuGuns had always a very disturbed chemistry and the sound was not perfect at all. 

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

Brother, Bill. Is a new album being released this fall out of the question? 

I think Axl does want to release a trilogy of albums. But we will get them every 15 years, so since it will be 13 years since CD came out in November of this year, maybe we can expect the next instalment in 2023, and then the last in 2037.

14 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

If Hardschool ever gets released I'm sure there will be a Huge/Tobias writing credit (but the part will have been re-recorded by Fortus)

Which is also pretty Axl, cause back in the day (ok, Slash wasnt sober, but Duff and Matt were), they could have said: OK, listen Axl, we are out. Write and record whatever you want with Huge and some hired Guns and call us when you're done. That moment should have been somewhere between 2003 and 2005. Cause what we have now is actually that scenario. Duff and Slash reworked / rerecorded that stuff by now... 

And in general, it's stunning that they didnt consider a songwriter at some point... Like Desmond Child or someone else. They should have called Brian May, Elton John, Lionel Ritchie. Like Axl did later... 

17 hours ago, Ragnar said:

I've heard he wanted to return after Slash had quit but Axl laughed at the idea. Is it true ?

I was working at my college newspaper around 2006 when the band Tacii Guns made with Nikki Sixx (Brides of Destruction) came to town touring on its last legs after Sixx had already quit.

I requested an interview with Tracii Guns for my newspaper, and I asked him some questions about Axl where he told me he wanted to join Chinese Democracy GnR, and tried to contact Axl through Del James but never heard back If I remember correctly. 😆

30 minutes ago, philip k. DickhEAD said:

Tracii Guns is a fucking retard. He actually thought Brides of Destruction would be his meal ticket; never mind the fact Nikki Sixx was signing a huge deal for Motley with Live Nation at the same time and was clearly using Brides as a stop gap.

I remember seeing Brides of Destruction on a late night TV show when they 1st came out. 

Without the big production of Motley Crue going on around him, you could hear how terrible Sixx was at his bass guitar, and the singer was even worse.

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

Jesus. Just wondering what Vince & Axl will look like at the opening shows...after 12 months of hanging round the house.

I would boo the SHIT out of me, if i would be at a festival and Axl and Vince would sing like this. The viewers are too friendly with shitty movies and concerts.

21 hours ago, Bill brasky said:

Can't confirm but sounds likely 

I don't think that's correct.

I follow him on Twitter and he praises Axl  and the guys from Gnr sometimes, even has nice things to say about Izzy

But he seems happy with LA Guns, which BTW pit out an absolute gem of an album last year

9 minutes ago, GnRLiars said:

I don't think that's correct.

I follow him on Twitter and he praises Axl  and the guys from Gnr sometimes, even has nice things to say about Izzy

But he seems happy with LA Guns, which BTW pit out an absolute gem of an album last year

Wait, there are two Line Ups of L.A. GUNS?