The Bill Brasky Diaries

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

1 hour ago, deelowbrown said:

Axl singing Yesterdays in 1989 at the Scrap Bar is pretty killer.  MTV played the footage once, think it was Axl and West together if memory serves

Edit for link

1 hour ago, deelowbrown said:

Axl singing Yesterdays in 1989 at the Scrap Bar is pretty killer.  MTV played the footage once, think it was Axl and West together if memory serves

Edit for link

I think it was this recording with a different video like above

Axl's best vocal work imho

4 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Likely '85-86 or whenever they were living in the 'hell house', along with The Garden, Yesterdays and Bad Obsession.

I never understood the love for Crash Diet... it's a bland song and doesn't feature any of the GNR guys except Axl. It might be cool to hear higher-quality versions of those songs I guess, but I'd rather hear some of the stuff that's never circulated before (Martyr Of The 20th Century, acoustic It's So Easy, etc.)

The Wildside version >>>> Guns version for sure but I'd like to hear a proper Guns version at least.

I do wish that Axl would interact with his fans and tell his side of things.

Hell Fernando has chosen mygnr. reddit and discord. But dosen't understand where the true fans are that control the narrative of the community.

I know many eyes read this forum and they chose to lurk and not join the conversation. That is not the right choice.

40 minutes ago, Bill brasky said:

Hell Fernando has chosen mygnr. reddit and discord. But dosen't understand where the true fans are that control the narrative of the community.

I know many eyes read this forum and they chose to lurk and not join the conversation. That is not the right choice.

He could do a livestream AMA, release his book or another open interview like the China Exchange. It would be awesome

8 hours ago, Bill brasky said:

I really hope, he laughed a few times while scrolling the Fat Axl thread. I understand that some guys aint active users, but it's stunning that all of them never joined the conversation without a keyfabe. Like Izzy. Dude is online for sure, but don't wanna interact. Axl is in fact the only guy who joined a forum and answered some stuff. Thats insane. 

And the whole /jarmo support had North Korea vibes...it was the worst forum he could have chosen. 

Btw... I've waited months for a confirmation of my account to join the FatAxl thread... They kicked me on discord pretty fast 😀

Edited by creed
12 hours ago, Bill brasky said:

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, gay, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

26 minutes ago, Stoymatic said:

Sorry, severe brain damage side affect. Forgot ole uncle A said that a while back...at least I have a good excuse to say dumb shit every now and again

I am also guilty of saying dumb shit from time to time.

Put myself and Brasky in charge of the new tour. The original AFD lineup. 

The Ole Beich is a dead cunt tour. Advertising by Creed. 

We are going to end every show with One In A Million and dedicate it to Andrew Downs.