The Bill Brasky Diaries

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened.    Fernando somehow pulled it off.    Over the last few months many friends have told me they have

@Bill brasky   NITL 4ever reface-2021-01-25-01-08-44.mp4

Posted Images

zPqN1l0.jpg

‚ÄúDid I ever tell you about the time Brasky was in a production of ‚ÄėThe King and I‚Äô? On opening night, Brasky chloroformed the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.‚ÄĚ

So all this means:

Axl is still fat, but the tour is not lucrative anymore after COVID therefore he left with no other choice but to split the loot somewhat equally and Izzy and Steven coming back performing Lies songs, 500-600 per ticket?

The carousel also means same shit different day but the lol Frank Dick implicates Izzy and Steven coming back, right?

Therefore the hardcore fanbase gets angry and leak every remaining thing?

i mean a little more concrete info would be good, because this is borderline htgth territory bullshit when retards guessed jarmo's posts....

@Bill Brasky

3 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

The only way i would pay to see gnr pending Axl dropping 75 pounds has happened. 

Fernando somehow pulled it off. 

Over the last few months many friends have told me they have heard adler and izzy back for shows this upcoming tour.

@Frans N' Roses @Fearthejuggalo2 @Winston Wolf @axlrosefan4life have all heard the same plus @GNR FAMMER who has been working his ass off behind the scenes for the community. 

Yet my really good sources have been quiet. 

The other  day a dear member of the A Team brought to my attention  Frank liking a social media post about team Brazil sucking at being the manager. 

It was noted  Pittman did the same during  his firing  ( thanks to slash )

So i had some smoke  to the fire then finally  talked to a whisper in the wind .

Was Told Adler and Izzy are signed up.

Nothing of anynote except Axl came up with lyrical ideas for new songs that aren't just old vox with new instrumentals.

Which btw there be a finished demo of that shit so new holy grail bitches.

The band hasn't been in the same room since April.  Friction between The Slash Camp and Team Brazil are rising without Susan or duff playing buffer.

Now was that blunt enough  ?

When does boss intend to put out music ? Do Slash and Duff have say when and what gets released ?

6 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

The only way pending Axl drop 75 pounds has happened. 

Fernando somehow pulled it off. 

Over the last few months many friends have told me they have heard adler and izzy back for shows this upcoming tour.

@Frans N' Roses @Fearthejuggalo2 @Winston Wolf @axlrosefan4life have all heard the same plus Towel who has been working his ass off behind the scenes for the community. 

Yet my really good sources have been quiet. 

The other  day a dear member of the A Team brought to my attention  Frank liking a social media post about team Brazil sucking at being the manager. 

It was noted  Pittman did the same during  his firing  ( thanks to slash )

So i had some smoke  to the fire then finally  talked to a whisper in the wind .

Was Told Adler and Izzy are signed up.

Nothing of anynote except Axl came up with lyrical ideas for new songs that aren't just old vox with new instrumentals.

Which btw there be a finished demo of that shit so new holy grail bitches.

The band hasn't been in the same room since April.  Friction between The Slash Camp and Team Brazil are rising without Susan or duff playing buffer.

Now was that blunt enough  ?

The skinny Axl I'll only believe when I see it

But that's great news, finally we will see the 5 together again.
Hope frank richards doesn't leave the band, I really like the guy

6 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

When does boss intend to put out music ? Do Slash and Duff have say when and what gets released ?

Axl is the owner and decision maker.

Duff and Slash are just employees. 

Their contract hasn't been leaked but it would be i interesting to read.

I hear UYI box remastered unwanted illusion and the cunt blu ray I've been blabbering on about for 3 years to be released in the next 12 months

4 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Axl is the owner and decision maker.

Duff and Slash are just employees. 

Their contract hasn't been leaked but it would be i interesting to read.

I hear UYI box remastered unwanted illusion and the cunt blu ray I've been blabbering on about for 3 years to be released in the next 12 months

So, no new music in the foreseeable future than......