The Rise & Fall of Velvet Revolver

• auad changed the title to The Rise & Fall of Velvet Revolver

Oh shit

Look if we want to watch these retarded clickbait GNR channel vids (95% of the "facts" we already know for decades by now and the guy is basically leeching info off from forums and various fan sites plus the shitty books...) then we go to yt and watch it....

No need to necropost it here, for real. Don't be a fucking Miser

Actually i've watched a few of their videos a long time ago and it contained info which was shared on a forum thread where i've ORIGINALLY posted it decade ago....

FUck this guy and fuck you too for the constant trivial spamming

Btw Velvet Revoler belongs to the GNR section now, reckless Life is for NON-GNR or GNR alumni related OFF TOPIC shit

13 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Oh shit

Look if we want to watch these retarded clickbait GNR channel vids (95% of the "facts" we already know for decades by now and the guy is basically leeching info off from forums and various fan sites plus the shitty books...) then we go to yt and watch it....

No need to necropost it here, for real. Don't be a fucking Miser

Actually i've watched a few of their videos a long time ago and it contained info which was shared on a forum thread where i've ORIGINALLY posted it decade ago....

FUck this guy and fuck you too for the constant trivial spamming

Btw Velvet Revoler belongs to the GNR section now, reckless Life is for NON-GNR or GNR alumni related OFF TOPIC shit

This tbh. @auad you have turned into a poor man's Broskirose with these shit "news" threads that are just facts we have already known for years.

1 hour ago, bacardimayne said:

why is everyone being such a bitter cunt

auad is the only person on gnfnr who bothers to make threads about random casual gnr shit

if you don't like it go post in one of the million fat axl or shit tour threads

that's not exactly true and you know it

but anyway, i'm on my way, because this is turning to a "shit up on VR" thread, again

and they were like... you know Guns N' Roses compared to what we've had in the last 20 years....

8 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Weiland's temper tantrum because fans chanted "We want Axl" at him was the best thing to come out of that shit band.

Seemed like someone in that band also twisted him around there finger & got in his head. 

On 1/4/2021 at 7:05 PM, Ragnar said:

Messages is the only halfway decent song they made. Everything else ranged from mediocre to complete and utter garbage.

I would add You Got No Right and Loving The Alien from Contraband too.

They did good ballads. The uptempo rockers mostly sucked.

I think I forced myself to like Slither. Slither feels like a headache. I don't think it's that good of a song. I really don't care for Fall to Pieces either. The lyrics and music aren't very inspiring or accessible. Set Me Free is the only song from Contraband I remember liking.

Libertad isn't good but I think I like some songs more. The Last Fight isn't that bad of song and easy listening. She Builds Quick Machines is a throwaway song but I like it better than Slither.

I thought Messages was brilliant when it came out but I've started to like it less and less. The guitar tone or tuning is shit. Overlayed with the singing sounds off so I find it jarring. Plus the guitar doesn't stop. Scott's good on this one though.