Nothing like some pure shit to end 2020 with.

• Damn_Smooth changed the title to Nothing like some pure shit to end 2020 with.
2 minutes ago, deelowbrown said:

November Rain from the 2020 Superbowl weekend show would like a word with you

Yes it should.

That SuperBowl show in January was a continuation of the 2019 shit show.

But because Faxls hair grew a little bit in 2020,.

I gotta go with 2019 as the bottom.

17 minutes ago, Manhattan said:

I don't wanna be that guy but the worst thing about this band is Axl's stupid boots. 

yeah, his attire is hideous in the last 10 years.... (but even in the old days, he had a terrible sense and taste for clothes)

From assless leather chaps to his underwear, kilts, long Jerseys...holy shit he looks like one of those caravan gipsies from India

But in this vid he looks like a bad b list Bollywood actor from Punjab

Jesus Christ

13 hours ago, Haters Gonna Hate said:

Slash relapsed because he had to listen to Axl singing in his ear every show.

Someone recorded Slash's earpiece feed and there was no Axl in it. It sounds bad blasted through a PA, who's wanna listen to it crystal clear?

Incidentally I got mugged last night, phone and wallet stolen, and got bashed so bad I literally can't remember anything from before until I was stood in the road after apparently forcing my way out of A&E.

And it still wasn't as shit as Fat In This Lifetime. 

7 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Yeah i think this particular selection is a disaster like Bridge School RIO 11, that Berlin show and many others

Even the band is shit

Slash and Duff are soulless cunts and played like shit

Axl is fucking atrocious

Rio 2011 is awesome compared to the others. Axl still had all of his ranges and shit even while being fat and inconsistent as hell

7 hours ago, JordanRose said:

Incidentally I got mugged last night, phone and wallet stolen, and got bashed so bad I literally can't remember anything from before until I was stood in the road after apparently forcing my way out of A&E.

And it still wasn't as shit as Fat In This Lifetime. 

Glad you’re okay, hope they catch the Del James

13 hours ago, RedHook said:

The Fat Boy & Top Hat show needs to End.

Fatty should just sit on the porch and eat tacos with his leeches

Screenshot_2021-01-01-09-15-29(1).thumb.png.ca9309328661de1fb697ea38bb139996.png

Nice, finally someone call him out on his bullshit "vocals"

More major publications should do the same, people would look these videos and slowly starting to laugh at him and stop giving money for these assholes

That would force them to try something new, or even give a fuck about the performances

If the majority (even the casuals) would stop giving them money, stop buying their laughable merch, stop buying tickets etc. then Axl would be forced to do something with himself and his stupid ass band. Perhaps a new album or giving actual effort when he sing

if he STILL insist on being an incompetent fat fuck washed up has been, then his band and his career ends. That would be just about right, because no one wants to see a fat man plodding thorough for 3 hours straight with the same shit

On 1/2/2021 at 6:36 AM, Jeff Isbell said:

Rio 2011 is awesome compared to the others. Axl still had all of his ranges and shit even while being fat and inconsistent as hell

@creed can you please fatify this man's avatar? I want to see warchild fatter than the real life photo that's currently his profile photo.

5 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:

@creed can you please fatify this man's avatar? I want to see warchild fatter than the real life photo that's currently his profile photo.

This is Mojo on my avatar, though. And he's already fucking fat there