SLASH Hopes To Release New GUNS N' ROSES And CONSPIRATORS Music In 2021

8 hours ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

So slash has 20 songs for his shit side project and only has jammed on a few ideas with duff for GNR stuff lol

this band is a joke

none of them care about new music just being a  lounge act

While third-party guys like you are whipping up some 1999 fat leaks. Still loved them

18 hours ago, RedHook said:

He is starting to sound just like Richard Fortus has for the last 10 years.

Year after year,

always hoping new GNR music gets released.

Welcome to the club Slosh :lol:

Axl has learned about the 2008 disaster regarding CD and now at least knows to shut the fuck up

29 minutes ago, dave-gnfnr2k said:

You know you look stupid with your comments right?  Do I need to tell you why or have you embarrassed yourself enough already ? 

If you think I was being negative, then you are wrong. I wanted to point out the fact that the Fatband hasn't done shit and people, who tweaked the leaks a bit, have done the job better than Axl's yes-men and have been into the shit a lot more. 

15 hours ago, wasted said:

Hope and change. Obama said he would end the wars. 

That cunt said he'd "calm the rising seas" like he's fucking Jesus. But he knows 'man-made end of the world climate change' is a crock which is why he and his bloke have bought multi-million water-front properties not far from Al Gore. 

5 hours ago, Jeff Isbell said:

If you think I was being negative, then you are wrong. I wanted to point out the fact that the Fatband hasn't done shit and people, who tweaked the leaks a bit, have done the job better than Axl's yes-men and have been into the shit a lot more. 

Ok my bad, I was going to say.  

I agree with the quality of Slash & Myles and the Conspirashitters, I'm not really wanting to listen to any of that stuff...but at least Slash can & wants to release new music, same with Duff...I just hope it rubs off on Axl it might inspire him to release some more music or things will remain like they are now & GNR will not release anything, by this time next year I will be sitting here knee deep into cheesecake, trying to find something positive & hopeful in my favourite band.

6 hours ago, JordanRose said:

That cunt said he'd "calm the rising seas" like he's fucking Jesus. But he knows 'man-made end of the world climate change' is a crock which is why he and his bloke have bought multi-million water-front properties not far from Al Gore. 

It’s the same thing every time they are just creating new private markets for the people who bank rolled his campaign.

There is no truth in anything.