Happy Christmas GNFNR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's hard times we're living. There's no possible "Happy Christmas"...so all the hope and faith in better times is what I desire to all of us brothers.    

Not sure what holiday food it was that I ate last night, but I just clogged up the toilet in the master bedroom 🎄 🎄 

My dad passed away in 2000 and my mom in 2005. Since then, I've spent the holidays with my 2 sisters and their families. Last year, I was extremely ill for the holidays so I didn't visit them, thinkin

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, sixes unmasked said:

My dad passed away in 2000 and my mom in 2005. Since then, I've spent the holidays with my 2 sisters and their families. Last year, I was extremely ill for the holidays so I didn't visit them, thinking, there's always next year.....welp...this fucking year happened. 

My sisters are still pretty shaken up about corona so they won't let me visit. Out of the blue, my brother invited me for Thanksgiving which was to be hosted by one of his daughters. So I accepted and went there on Thanksgiving Eve, which was that daughter's birthday. We celebrated, had a great time and I met my great-niece for the first time! Then my nephew woke up with a fever on Thanksgiving and panic ensued. I didn't want to leave but my brother insisted and Thanksgiving was canceled. My nephew ended up being fine 2 hours later for fuck sake.....

Here we are on Christmas Eve...my sisters still won't let me visit so I expected to be alone....but my brother once again reached out to me and now I will be spending Christmas with him and his family, hosted by one of his daughters. Hopefully, all goes well from now until then....I'm very much looking forward to this since I rarely see this part of my family. His other daughter is my Goddaughter. His kids are all in their mid-late 20s and I missed a lot of years seeing them, unfortunately. I'm trying to change that.....

Merry Christmas to all!!

Will they receive the joy of Pappa Fat Rose into their lives this Christmas? A nice GNR bauble for the Christmas tree, an overpriced beach towel, or even a scented candle that smells of enchiladas? 

Happy Christmas 🎄 :lol:

"C" is for your little clit
When I go down beneath
"H" is for your pubic hairs
That stick between my teeth
"R" is for your rectum
That "I" fuck with my dick

Christmas comes but once a year
And makes me fucking sick

"S" is for your shitty asshole
Clinkers 'round your bum
"T" is for your massive tits
That make me want to cum
"M" is for masturbation
When you're not here with me
"A" is for the agony of catching your VD
"S" is for the syphilis that rots away my prick

Christmas comes but once a year
And makes me fucking sick

"S" is for the syphilis that rots away my
Ding-dong merrily along
The chapel bells are ringing
Ding-dong merrily along
My fucking balls are swinging

Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa
Whoa, whoa whoa, (unintelligible)
Whoa, whoa whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa
Whoa, whoa whoa, the chapel bells are ringing
Whoa, whoa whoa, whoa whoa, whoa whoa
Whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa
My fucking balls are swinging!

5 hours ago, auad said:

It's hard times we're living.
There's no possible "Happy Christmas"...so all the hope and faith in better times is what I desire to all of us brothers.

prO47bck_o.jpeg

I’ve seen you on America’s most wanted, this dead set looks like a photo that criminals take when they’re on the run and they’re taunting the police and FBI. You looking all smug with a cold alcoholic beverage , knowing full well that could be your last taste of freedom. 

10 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

So.  This is Christmas.  And what have you done?   Another year over.

Jolly Old Saint Nick brought my usual gifts though.....crippling depression and loneliness and persistent self-loathing.

Thanks Santa!

Festivus starts now. Begin the airing grievances.