Jump to content

Will 2021 be crazier than 2020?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they ever lift the quarantine, I’m gonna do ecstasy and acid at festivals every chance I get 

BLM Vs Biden/Harris supporters will be my new favourite thing to watch. 

Let's see a new president

 

A vaccine that is being rushed out to the public.

 

Apparently there are going to me mass evictions. That's really scary. People are still struggling to work .

 

Daycares are closed too.  i don't see things getting better any time soon. That is really scary

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Val said:

Let's see a new president

 

A vaccine that is being rushed out to the public.

 

Apparently there are going to me mass evictions. That's really scary. People are still struggling to work .

 

Daycares are closed too.  i don't see things getting better any time soon. That is really scary

They re-started evictions today here in Springfield, Mass, even though the Sherriff's dept was ordered to re-start on Dec 31.

Seems kinda Scroogey to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised things aren't worse. A quarter of Americans cannot pay their mortgage, or some percentage just as insane. 

 

Then our jackass "representatives" say they can only afford to give us $600 for the winter. It would have been $1,200 again but some POS senator from Wisconsin (America's asshole) objected. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deelowbrown said:

Guess, I have a different take.  6 months from now I think people will be traveling and vacationing like crazy, and this summer will be like summer of 2019.  No, I don't see 2021 even remotely close to 2020..............

 

Many people thought this bullshit would be over in May and now there is another strain in the UK.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I'm surprised things aren't worse. A quarter of Americans cannot pay their mortgage, or some percentage just as insane. 

 

Then our jackass "representatives" say they can only afford to give us $600 for the winter. It would have been $1,200 again but some POS senator from Wisconsin (America's asshole) objected. 

Trudeau gave literally anyone who asked for it 2 grand a month. 

 This is the same moron who said  budgets will balance themselves. 

 

People who who were making a quarter of a million a year were getting the 2 grand

 

My country will never (at least not in my lifetime) recover from this frivolous spending 

basically what I’m saying is be careful what you ask for 

I’ve personally heard people say

”why would I work for minimum wage when I can stay home and make a few hundred less and not work”

 

its a mess

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GnRLiars said:

Trudeau gave literally anyone who asked for it 2 grand a month. 

 This is the same moron who said  budgets will balance themselves. 

 

People who who were making a quarter of a million a year were getting the 2 grand

 

My country will never (at least not in my lifetime) from this frivolous spending 

basically what I’m saying is be careful what you ask for 

I’ve personally heard people say

”why would I work for minimum wage when I can stay home and make a few hundred less and not work”

 

its a mess

 

Yeah, that is unreasonable.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pappa FAT said:

2021 will be even worse,

 

2020 is the long boring wait before a gnr show

 

2021 is the disappointment when you hear Axl sing

 

😄😄

 

Okay, I have to share this story because it still makes me laugh when people talk about Axl's singing lol and your comment reminded me of it.

 

I remember I went to one of the Vegas residency  shows and I was skyping with a few posters. I remember chatting with @Donald Trump when they started to play Civil War (I love that song) and I told him I wanted to cry and he just said "Is he really that bad? " lol. He wasn't even joking, he wanted to know how bad it was lol

 

I feel like that is exactly what is happening. I am trying to look at the positive for the new year and we are getting Axl's singing 😂. Well said @Pappa FAT

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...