Marvel Cinematic Universe Official Thread

15 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

The next Batman is Robert Pattinson though.

I was watching Harry Potter and he plays Cedric in the fourth movie. 

I find it funny because he is a background actor who ended up having a more successful career than Daniel Radcliffe in another loreshit franchise. 

21 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I want to watch Song of the South because I went on the ride in Disneyland and apparently it's racist. 

They don't have it on Disney+.

My friend's had it on bootleg VHS since the 90s.   That's how we used to torrent stuff back then.  Analog.  In person or by mail.  Sending lists to each other.  It's how I got a bunch of my first GNR bootlegs on cassette tapes and how we used to trade anime before it hit mainstream.

I'm sure there's low quality Song of the South torrents out there, but I remember it was a pretty boring movie and not racist at all and not worth the hype.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:17 AM, EstrangedTWAT said:

My friend's had it on bootleg VHS since the 90s.   That's how we used to torrent stuff back then.  Analog.  In person or by mail.  Sending lists to each other.  It's how I got a bunch of my first GNR bootlegs on cassette tapes and how we used to trade anime before it hit mainstream.

I'm sure there's low quality Song of the South torrents out there, but I remember it was a pretty boring movie and not racist at all and not worth the hype.

I bought the unedited version on DVD. 

I can't wait to watch it for several reasons. My inner Miseresque autism really likes old movies and any historical significance it may have. 

I also really liked Splash Mountain. It is my favorite ride at Disneyland. I need to watch this movie before the social justice warriors tear it down. 

History is one of my favorite subjects. If these bastards take it all away we won't have history left. 

We already lost Aunt Jemima in 2020. #SaveSplashMountain

• 3 weeks later...

story-.jpg

So this painfully unfunny "comedian" diversity hire got JACKED for the Marvel's flop-in-the-making "The Eternals."  People were so proud...like "you go girl!" and "Wow, brown men can get jacked too!" but don't get too excited, cause he's still painfully unfunny.  I don't know how woke assholes with no sense of humor consider themselves "comedians."

Anyway, the only reason I posted a picture of this jack off is proof that anyone, literally ANYONE, can get "jacked" when you have 24/7 trainers watching your every move, nutritionists controlling every calorie that goes into your body, access to HGH and anabolic steroids, and all of it paid for by a studio with an unlimited budget.

Am I saying Fat Axl, almost 60, could look like this?  No, not THIS ripped.   But he has ZERO excuse not to be at least 75% that this schlub is.

Shit, JK Simmsons is OVER 60 and he looked like this a few years ago.

JK-Simmons-Muscles_0.jpg?width=990

Moral of the story?   The only way we'll ever see Axl lose weight is if he gets cast in a capeshit movie and Disney does all the work for him.