• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been probably the worst year of my near 50 years on the planet but goddamn, I had such a great time Wednesday. I met my great-niece for the first time. Spent all day with my brother who I never s

Well its that time again.   The time of the year we celebrate the genocide of indians with Football and gluttony.          Now this year has been a rough o

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

So what you're saying is you have no plans after work and are available to make a Thanksgiving of Horror review in the Simpsons thread. Killer. Step to it you talented motherfucker. I want some good reading to go with my dinner.

I think I'll have to wait til next year.

Thanksgiving ends here in Japan in about 70 minutes, and it's been the most non-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving of my life.

I've been up almost 24 hours....graded shitty English tests all day and had to stay late at work.

To quote Jack White: "I didn't feel so bad until the sun went down  Then I come home   No one to wrap my arms around"

Yeah.  Fucking lonely.   Thanksgiving dinner consists of shitty frozen food from 7-11 cause I just didn't give a shit.  No friends around me, no family, no lover.   Well, I'm not denying that of course I have a lot to be thankful for.   But shit man, lonely is lonely.

(I appreciate people saying I'm talented though, thank you!)

36 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I think I'll have to wait til next year.

Thanksgiving ends here in Japan in about 70 minutes, and it's been the most non-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving of my life.

I've been up almost 24 hours....graded shitty English tests all day and had to stay late at work.

To quote Jack White: "I didn't feel so bad until the sun went down  Then I come home   No one to wrap my arms around"

Yeah.  Fucking lonely.   Thanksgiving dinner consists of shitty frozen food from 7-11 cause I just didn't give a shit.  No friends around me, no family, no lover.   Well, I'm not denying that of course I have a lot to be thankful for.   But shit man, lonely is lonely.

(I appreciate people saying I'm talented though, thank you!)

No worries man, sorry to hear you feel so rough. And you're immensely talented, don't ever think any differently. I've told you before I'll happily read any of your reviews/recaps anytime you can do them.

I know it's not quite the same but you'll always have us here at GNFNR. God knows its helped get me through some hard times this past year. Been a crazy time but this place has always helped keep me sane through it and I know its done the same for a lot of folks. I'm very thankful for this place and you guys that make it so great.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Have a good one and be safe. We're almost through this godawful year.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Probably my favorite holiday and it's our year to stay home.  My wife only makes me drive to her sister's house every other year (3 hours each way isn't fun with three kids in the car).  Just watching holiday movies with the kids waiting for the turkey to come out.  Enjoy your day guys! 🦃